Fox news
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Fox news

Fox news

I am watching fox news and Huckabee just announced his last show he is running for President. I will vote for him!

Actually, Huckabee is considering running for president.

I read between the lines and will vote for him for VP or P.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

He made no announcement on his show, just said he was keeping options open and felt the need to leave so he could explore those options...meaning he is seeing if he can raise the cash and create interest.....are better choices and lots of worse choices, but hey 22 months out....wtf am I not worried about it just yet? I know there are many on both sides I would never vote for, I will no longer vote for the lesser of two evils.....as I have done the past 4 elections. I will leave it blank or write in "Mickey Mouse"
    Hekkler likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I can make this real easy! After close to 7 years of complete democratic control of both the Senate and WH things pretty much suck!

There is not a chance in hell that I would cast a vote for another democrat so that leaves who ever the republicans pick to run will get my vote, like him/her or not!

I do hate this entire Primary process where the parties put up their candidates and beat the snot out of each other before deciding who they will back. I don't honestly care who ends up the Primary winner so two things I know for sure right now, I will not vote for a democrat but I will vote! I suggest others forget about all the hype and BS soon to come and just decide along party lines. Please note that I never said the republicans are any better than the democrats, just that I have had enough of the democrats crap as rulers of this land for the past 7 years. Hilary would not get my vote if she ran for rat catcher!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

And that is why we all get one vote...except Illegals, Black Panthers, and the Dead.....they get as many as they need to feed the beast and line their chosen candidates pockets.

Hidden Content

March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary

I'll not throw away another vote for a Republican or a Democrat. Opposite sides of the same plug nickel. If you are going to throw your vote away anyway vote a third party and at least contribute to the statement.

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I'll not throw away another vote for a Republican or a Democrat. Opposite sides of the same plug nickel. If you are going to throw your vote away anyway vote a third party and at least contribute to the statement.
    Statements don't get to run our lives for the next 4 years while republicans and democrats do! I won't agree with your thought process and don't expect you to agree with mine but voting for a third party is voting for a sure looser and just as much of a waste! Only one thing in our political process is for sure, the race for President will be won by a republican or a democrat so each party should chose wisely during the Primary process.

GL
    Hoot Gibson and 66roadkill66 like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Hillary, Fat Boy Christie, Jeb, Lizzy the Lezzie, the Indian Princess,??? For Gawd's Sake...this is the best we can do??? Glad I'm getting old, feel bad for the Kids and Grandkids, but this is the mess we have created and let the political hacks create for us.....
    GaryL, wolfy and TuggerHiller like this.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Statements don't get to run our lives for the next 4 years while republicans and democrats do! I won't agree with your thought process and don't expect you to agree with mine but voting for a third party is voting for a sure looser and just as much of a waste! Only one thing in our political process is for sure, the race for President will be won by a republican or a democrat so each party should chose wisely during the Primary process.

GL
    Vote for a party hack, you are part of the problem. Nothing will change. How defeatist can one get? BaaaaBaaaaaa! How's that sheep suit fit? Yes, the next president will come from either the Republican or Democrat parties. When was the last time either party nominated a good candidate? Has it mattered which party wins? Will it matter in the future? The answers are No. No. No. But what about the president after next, or the president after him (or her)? When We The People think more than one election in the future, things will change. We don't plant trees for ourselves, we plant trees for our children. Vote anything but Republican or Democrat, because a vote for a Republican or a Democrat is a vote thrown away as the politicians are then allowed to continue on their current pursuits. Vote as you always have, you'll get what you've always got. Expecting anything different is insane.

wolfy likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links