Scum
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By spd2918
  • 1 Post By Fred

Thread: Scum

Scum

I get a lot of ripoff spam, as I'm sure everyone does. This one is particularly upsetting. I wish somebody would track this scum down. Hovering on this jerk's name produces the following address: [email protected]

"Sgt.Roy Williams Today at 8:11 AM
    To
    Dear Friend,

I am Sgt.Roy Williams, a US serving in the Hqs. Multinational Corps Afghanistan, III Corps-Camp Victory, which Patrols the

Kabul province. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in

Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an internet address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate

the sum of $12,570,000(Twelve million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country of your

choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen

money and there are no dangers involved. Actually it is part of funds that we discovered from the residence of fleeing

Opium farmers in Afghanistan.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Stash of money found in Baghdad

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick it up. I do not know for how long

I will remain here as I have been lucky to have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other

reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then endeavor to

contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities, but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting

relationship.

Contact me via my private mailbox:so that I can furnish you with more details.

Respectfully,

Sgt.Roy Williams PLEASE GET BACK TO ME...

United States Marine Corps. Afghanistan."
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

I wish I had access to a bomber fighter.

We often get reports of Nigerian telephone scammer thieves. They hit up our elderly, the most generous and trusting among us. We like to post the scammer's phone number at the station and call him hourly throughout the day and night. We pretend to be different old people and we keep him tied up on the line as long as possible. You should hear the broken English threats they shout.
    Borneo likes this.
    An idiot with a thesaurus is still an idiot.

Scum scam? Back-scam 'em! "Gee Chuck, I am an opium farmer unfairly detained. If you only send me some bail money I will be happy to help you with the 12 million."
    Borneo likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by spd2918 View Post
    I wish I had access to a bomber fighter.

We often get reports of Nigerian telephone scammer thieves. They hit up our elderly, the most generous and trusting among us. We like to post the scammer's phone number at the station and call him hourly throughout the day and night. We pretend to be different old people and we keep him tied up on the line as long as possible. You should hear the broken English threats they shout.
    Don't you have American criminals to deal with? You know, people who hold up liquor stores with guns and such? People who beat on kids? Things like that?

Sponosred Links