So Croatoan.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: So Croatoan.

So Croatoan.

I see you have finally came to terms on where you live.

I live 1/4 mile from Sun City if you would like to ride some weekend after football is over we can take the TW's and a few Handguns or camp overnight.

And if you want to go to Moab I will invite you. you can have my bed I will sleep in my truck.Paul
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

And my go to place out west. Agua Caliente - Arizona Motorcycle and ATV Trails do the whole loop and have lunch in Gila Bend http://www.yelp.com/biz/sofias-mexican-food-gila-bend.
    Last edited by ZDR1; 01-09-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    I see you have finally came to terms on where you live.

I live 1/4 mile from Sun City if you would like to ride some weekend after football is over we can take the TW's and a few Handguns or camp overnight.

And if you want to go to Moab I will invite you. you can have my bed I will sleep in my truck.Paul
    We Have 5 Beds at the KOA .... Borneo Snores, Nick Snores, I may Snore....the Cabin is paid for, but any Patriot TW Rider can pay me off in Craft Beers and Hand Rolled Cigars...Hell, I Might Sleep in the Pick Up if I get enough offers....
    ZDR1 likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I can not wait and I snore so it sounds like I will bring a box of deposable ear plugs. I only snore if I drink Beer so I will be snoring.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Yep in addition to my new front tire for the TW, I have already secured some ear plugs for the trip.....beer, cigars, and fun to be added by March 20th....
    ZDR1 likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Can I barter beer for a shower if I bring soap and towel? Otherwise I am willing to ride down wind of you all.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

yes the park has bath houses so come over we just might start our day from here and go find breakfast and then hit the trail for the day.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Last time I was out to Agua Caliente a company went out there and covered over the old mines.

My next door neighbor has over 60 handguns. yes he has a short pecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    Agua Caliente sounds like a nice ride Paul. I might take ya up on that offer. I like checking out the old mines. Could take a few guns. I have a Glock 27 4th gen .40 cal I still haven't got a round to shooting yet. I am a devoted Glock guy. Have you ever ridden this area? Map of Woodpecker/Ajax Mines 4x4 Trail, Arizona | EveryTrail I've ridden around it but have yet to take this trail as it's listed as difficult. I bought this bike for two reasons. 70 MPG trips around town and tough 4 wheel trail rides. Riding gravel roads bores me to death. Maybe I can get my brother to take his refurbished 1974 Yamaha DT360A out onto the dirt. It's quicker than greased lightning. More than likely he wont want to risk hurting it and will opt for the Yamaha xt350. Got another crazy friend from Minnesota rides a Suzuki 600 and something or other might want to go too. 3 to 5 bikes make for a pretty good and safe ride. I'm still thinking about your offer of a ride to Moab. I never shot a man for snoring but I heard John Wesley did once. Fair warning though, I will be packing heavy, but I can sleep anywhere and prefer outdoors.
    Hoot and Berneo say no more! join us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links