Coming of Age: A Biker is Born Part Deux!
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BugSpatteredJacket
  • 1 Post By BugSpatteredJacket

Thread: Coming of Age: A Biker is Born Part Deux!

Senior Member BugSpatteredJacket's Avatar

Coming of Age: A Biker is Born Part Deux!

Hiya,

So surprisingly my youngest son mustered up the courage to give motorcycling a try at the end of last summer. It happened whilst at work (I was a motorcycle instructor) and upon yet another Suzuki, albeit a Boulevard S40.

Coming of Age - A Biker is Born Part Deux

My baby girl (19 months old now) seems to have been infected with my penchant for all things two wheels... though I doubt my wife would be as willing to allow her to ride with me any time soon...

Ride Safe!

BSJ
    docjekyll2002 likes this.
    BugSpatteredJacket
    Hidden Content

Nice BSJ! He will remember it all his life! It's great to be a dad sometimes, isn't it?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Hey thats great. My daughter is 24 and wants to start riding next summer. Honestly I'm scared to see her on a motorcycle but I just bought her a jacket and pants (still have to get her helmet gloves and boots) When my daughters were young I quit my job and was a stay at home dad that fixed cars on the days my wife was home for 12 years. Every day we would go to the park, beach, skating, build a snow fort or whatever... when they started school I was able to help out on school trips, barbeques etc. It was the best part of my life and I really missed it as they got older and grew wings. Sharing my love for motorcycles with my daughter and watching her grow one more time sounds amazing. Ok I better stop I'm getting all emotional.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

This is very cool, me and my fiance don't want kids of our own at this point, but if we did, I imagine sharing motorcycles would be a really awesome adventure.
    Finally picked up a Tdub...

Senior Member BugSpatteredJacket's Avatar
    littletommy: It's what I live for to be honest. I just wish moments like this were not so far and few between at times (I was working two jobs last summer).

Pterb: You had my wife and I choking up there too... I hate seeing them grow up so fast... but at the same time, can't wait until they can ride their bikes along side me!

Mr. Paynter: Think about it, you can make your own motorcycle club with several kids (who eventually grow up into real bikers)...
    littletommy likes this.
    BugSpatteredJacket
    Hidden Content

Sponosred Links