Thread: This dog is almost as smart as qwerty

This dog is almost as smart as qwerty

This dog is almost as smart as qwerty.
    Fred, Peterb and TWilight like this.

That is one slick urbanized labrador
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Nothing unusual about critters taking well practiced routes home alone. Your children can do it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Not exactly the same, but reminds me of Hachiko
    Fred likes this.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Werloc View Post
    Not exactly the same, but reminds me of Hachiko
    That is a great movie and a better real life story.

Yeah, saw the movie, then looked into the real story. Heartwarmly sad. Just goes to show ya, man's best friend.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Could view only second video. I know a similar story. We had a long bus ride but every day a neighbors dog waited for him to get of the bus. He was older and getting rides& driving to school too, but the dog was always waiting for the bus. We lost 5 boys in an accident one was this kid. One was another neighbor, with siblings on bus. . The dog waited still for the bus everyday. At the neighbors house for the siblings to get home.

Grandparents had a mile-long driveway in the mountains of NC, so I rode a cow to the mailbox every day all summer. In the fall I went back to school and the cow would go to the mailbox, the mailman would swap the mail in the sack on the cow, and the cow would wander back to the house. Eventually.

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Some here don't think dogs pay much attention while driving but I can tell you that you are very wrong. My dog is my copilot all the time in my Tacoma. WHen we are driving back from town there is a seasonal use dirt road, short cut, that I use as her exercise run road. It is about 3 miles and never any other trucks on it. Just about 2 miles before I get to it my dog starts getting excited because she knows exactly where she is and wants to take a run. Same thing when I go fishing, a couple miles before I get there the dog knows where she is and gets crazy excited. She sits in the front passengers seat and watches everything and often sees deer and bear before I do and yelps a warning to me. I find it kind of funny that during the daylight hours she sits right up and never misses a trick but at night she usually just lays down and can't be bothered watching what she can't see with only the head lights looking straight out. I have no doubt that if my dog got lost while I was in town that she would know exactly how to follow the roads to run home and town is 16 miles away with lots of turns.

GaryL
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

When one of our black labs was a puppy she was accidentally hit by a snowball. The neighbors from the east of us had thrown it. He was best friends with neighbor to west. Every time he visited to the west our dog was out front waiting for him. He'd ride his bike by and start peddling fast. She'd be waiting, and she wasn't allowed by the road. I'd get after her and he'd yell it's ok no cars! She never did get in the road. He'd tell her "no go back" or one of us would get her. He started driving she still knew when he was going by. After he graduated his folks sold the place. He came over with his dad to bring last of gardens harvest to my mom. And say goodbye. Our lab was now an old dog. But she was growling at barking at the door. He said he never hated her and he understood why she always had that reaction to him. I always wanted her to be nice to him, he and his family were good people. He was the only person she was ever aggressive to. I think she was showing off, showing us how smart she was. If she really wanted him, she could have disobeyed us and gotten him many times over the years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links