Something to see here citizen, carry on.
Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Something to see here citizen, carry on.

Something to see here citizen, carry on.

Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

If Holder and the Obama Lap Dog Bunch are doing this....I view it with a Jaundiced eye.....looks good on paper, but......
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

^^^Well Hell, considering Blacks{males between 13-59) make up about 5% of the population and commit 55- 60% of violent crime(rapes, murders, etc)...this is a good enough reason for Obama, Holder, and Company, to try and protect their "Base"....and don't bother with calling me a "Racist" or some other BS...facts and stats don't lie......unless the Liberal Media or the DNC is being selective when reporting them.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

Hidden Content

March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Very Interesting. It was the Washington Post, so immediately you know the reporting is slanted, and only half complete. Good catch Croatian. (I tried to spell it your way, but the checker keeps changing it.). I don't trust anything that AG does. You are absolutely right that he sees everything on the basis of color.

...however, seizure of property, by seizure I mean confiscation, without some form of due process is paramount to treason. Seriously, why the heck do I have to prove it is mine just because a LEO decides it may not be mine??? WTF?

[QUOTE=Croatoan;164912]He who carries around 20 grand in small bills may have a need to have his money and his brand new Mercedes seized and made to prove where he got it. Especially if he never had to pay taxes in his life. Yes they need to be more selective how and when they use this power, but don't just take away one of the best tools police have to combat these drug dealers.[

The burden of proof should always be on the accuser and not on the accused. Funding law enforcement with seizure is like funding an army with pillage and plunder.

Cro, you are a good guy, but you have no idea what the hell you are talking about on this one. Federal civil forfeiture needs to be scrapped instantly. Actually, work on this one. What is the authority for any Federal Criminal Law, outside of Treason? Seriously? In other words, find for me in the Constitution any basis for Federal Criminal Laws.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Cro, I will admit you are at a slight disadvantage, those who have been here continuously will notice the thread name is simply a switch on an old thread of mine that went totally and completely to hell and gone called "Nothing to see here citizen, carry on" It was originally about the abuses of civil forfeiture. The thread in it's entirety got "forfeited" (read deleted)
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

^^^^^That was the first of the Hi~Jacked threads if I recall....got so bad we dumped it{or asked RBM to|.......
    Borneo likes this.

Hidden Content

I will give everyone a bit of my personal analysis on how things went to hell in a handbasket. It isn't as complicated as one might think. In the beginning the Federal Government was granted very limited powers to do those things the States could not best do individually. Wage Foreign Wars, Establish Postal Roads, and Regulate Interstate Commerce. (I will ask you to note right up front the word "regulate" and "commerce", it doesn't say criminalize, it says regulate, and it deals solely with commerce between the States.) The States were initially concerned with a usurping Federal Government and the tenth amendment to the Constitution illustrates that distrust. Under the tenth amendment the obvious was merely stated. Those powers not specifically granted to the Federal Government were reserved to the States.

So how do we get Federal Criminal Laws? How do we really get much of any Federal laws beyond those dealing with interstate commerce, postal roads and foreign wars and treaties?

The answer is simple. Fraud. Fraud and perversion of the commerce clause. Every federal law must state it's basis. Almost every one of them uses the commerce clause. In a way never intended. Frequently in ways that are patently absurd. An example, and I'm not joking...it's happened...let's say the Feds want to regulate a totally in state business. They shouldn't be able to. The States are sovereign. But the business has a telephone. Well damb, that phone is connected to lines that run to other states...hey, that's interstate commerce, and "here's yer law". Most dishonest thing in the world. Perverting a limited power to basically justify every thing the Federal Government does. Commerce Clause every time. Read the clause and see if you think it empowers the Feds to do what they do. Go ahead, read it.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    Hey that's a good idea Howard. We let each soldier keep 20% of what he can loot and the rest goes to pay down the national debt. Worked for around a thousand years for the Romans.
    How many goats and camels would they have to loot to pay off $18 trillion+ in debt?
    TWilight likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links