Tic toc tic toc!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Tic toc tic toc!

Tic toc tic toc!

So I was on the Recovery Team and was thinking it is about time for a big one. the hat on the left is a classic that I scored for a swg shirt and hat. 10939068_10204619497159447_2094887669_o.jpg we did a lot of trading. 1523990_10202103748187295_888300541_o.jpg I have the carhart jacket on in the upper right.

I was hoping the whole thing would break off from Mexico to Canada and around Alaska after that fixed win of the Seahawks.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    I was hoping the whole thing would break off from Mexico to Canada and around Alaska after that fixed win of the Seahawks.
    YUP! GB had to work hard to loose that game!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    It appears the "Fix" was in at New England.....and here is another reason I seldom watch professional sports.....

NFL reportedly investigating if Patriots used deflated footballs in AFC Championship game | Fox News
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    It appears the "Fix" was in at New England.....and here is another reason I seldom watch professional sports.....

NFL reportedly investigating if Patriots used deflated footballs in AFC Championship game | Fox News
    If the claim was for Over Inflation of the balls then I might want to listen for the investigation to be finished. The claim of Under Inflation is a joke. If you inflate your TW tires to 18 or 20 PSI in your garage and at 70 degrees and then bring them out in the cold at say 30 degrees you will find they lost pressure. Likewise if you run the bike on the highway a while and heat the tires up you will find they have higher pressure.

All the game balls have to be checked prior to the game. What's to say one of the valves in a ball might not have sealed properly? Whats to say one of the balls did not have a slow leak or develop one during play? Stuff happens and NE handed the Colts a resounding loss and I don't much care if they were playing with bean bags.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    There will never be a way to prevent cheating where a lot of money is involved, so I say make cheating a part of the game. May the best cheat win. Seriously, I could care less. Football and most everything you watch on your television is just there to dumb you down and make you compliant. Like the great debate as to which president played the the most rounds of golf in their presidency, was it Bush or Obama? Important questions for you to ponder. Turn your TV off and keep it off! Before it becomes the two way telescreen Orwell warned you about. A very small group of people already control what you think via television. How do you know they aren't already using some sort of subliminal messaging to control what you think and how you feel? I'd like to see a study done to see what the correlation is between how many hours a person watches television and how much they know about what is happening in the world. I'm willing to bet that the more a person watches television the less they know about current world events.

Well Croman, Not that you don't raise a few good points! I have to disagree with the TV being the demon here. I think more than anything it all depends on what stations you watch and in particular get your world news from. I like to flip around to get some very different viewpoints and then decide for myself but I do find Fox News to be the more responsible of the lot. They all have their own slant but Fox does at least present both sides and I hear a lot more of the real issues that many of the others simply fail to even mention.

As for the Subliminal Messages, that could also be happening but I feel rather safe in saying they are not working very good on members like me, Hoot, Borneo, Dryden, Mel, Fred and many others too numerous to mention.

I can't say if it is better to be uninformed or Ill informed. Those who get all their current affairs from newspapers and a couple of the left leaning MSM TV stations are sure to be Ill informed and we see it here all the time. Those who chose to remain uninformed tend to be in a zombie state of mind but have steadfast opinions about all that they know nothing or very little about. They usually love Obama but could not pick Biden, Pelosi, Reid or any one of their own states representatives out of a picture line up. Welcome to our world!

GaryL

You are better off if you don't watch a damn minute of any of it....take a gander at the Internet Headlines and pick and choose for yourself what you want to read...for Gawd's Sake don't use the NY Times, Washington Post, Huffington or the Daily Kos, on line however, they are the worst, and I suspect all those mentioned have spies under Obama's Desk, servicing their Kenyan Born Master at his beck and call...

As outspoken as I am, I suspect if I let my true thoughts be known on line, I would not only be banned from this{and many other} site, I would likely be under the watchful eye of the SS Troops{as in Secret Service}....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    As outspoken as I am, I suspect if I let my true thoughts be known on line, I would not only be banned from this{and many other} site, I would likely be under the watchful eye of the SS Troops{as in Secret Service}....
    I'm not a betting man... but if I was I'd put money on that you already are under the "watchful eye"
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Yep, we're watching you Mr. Gibson. You can bet on it.
    Last edited by littletommy; 01-19-2015 at 06:07 PM.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    Lt ilmao
    littletommy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links