Amatuer night at the truck stop.
Close

Amatuer night at the truck stop.

PTL just tore off a spoiler. He also backed into a mobile crane, but it's okay, cranes don't have sleepers and the operator is at the motel across the street.

Schneider just popped a steer tire over the curb and is stuck in the mud--axle on the curb.

Werner just backed the trailer tandem over the curb and buried it in the mud.

Celadon just took a pull out a little tight and took a fender off a real trucker's Peterbilt.

Pam trainer truck pulled in, new driver took 15 minutes, but got out and looked every 30 seconds, got parked with no damage.

CR England stuck a trailer DOT bumper in a fuel tank of a brand new Western Star.

Maverick flatbed with split tandems stuck it in first try--perfect!

This parking was built for 17 foot tractors and 40 foot trailers. 22/53s don't fit very well.

I probably got cussed at by a trucker today. But I was in the right. I needed to enter the x-way by way of a left turn lane. Those lanes have markings for where you can get over. I don't expect to be passed by someone in a left turn lane that isn't open until where I was merging over.

I run a water truck for oil fields .Most of time I see the 4 wheelers being idiots. there always in a hurry and I catch em at the next light sitting there looking at there phones lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dale124 View Post
    I run a water truck for oil fields .Most of time I see the 4 wheelers being idiots. there always in a hurry and I catch em at the next light sitting there looking at there phones lol
    Were you in the left turn lane?

No, not a demolition derby. These guys are newbies right out of CDL school. They don't know where the corners of their tractors and trailers are and just go until it sounds wrong. I've seen drivers with 20 years experience stop, get out, and look, if it's anything other than a simple driver side back. These newbies don't watch the spoilers on sharp turns and smash them with their own trailers. No excuse. The Pam trainee did it right for a beginner and got a standing ovation from all the old pros. We do that for the newbies who don't try to compensate for their lack of whatever.

Sponosred Links