Will NBC dump Brian Williams?
Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Will NBC dump Brian Williams?

Will NBC dump Brian Williams?

Google it up if you have been living under a rock.

This guy is a complete valor thief. I have not watched NBC since Dateline put pyrotechnics on a Chevy truck, and I would not watch them for their leftist slant, but this Williams story is over the top. This is why FOX News is kicking ass.
    An idiot with a thesaurus is still an idiot.

It's NBC.....let's face it NBC and it's step child MSNBC have no creditability and if they keep lying clowns like Rachael MadCow, and Tingles Matthews on the Air, why would they fire a BS Artist like Williams who does the NBC duty of carrying water for the Kenyan Pole Smoker? NBC is DOA......at least in the News Department....Williams will skate, and MSNBC, despite only having 55,000 viewers at any one time, remains on the air.....55 Thousand Viewers???? At Peak Hours...you could find that many paying $100 a pop at a Sunday NFL game between the two worst teams in the NFL.....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Yes, he should be dropped hard. He has no credibility or honor as a man, let alone a news anchor. To lie about being shot down is definitely stealing valor from those that are putting their lives on the line, just to glorify himself...the lowest of lowlifes! His excuses are pure BS and an insult to everyone's intelligence...same as any nbc 'newscast'. Anyone that cannot see that has to be a total bonehead.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hmm, I've heard of self immolation, now we have self "conflation".

I'm guessing he stays, seems to be the way. Certainly damages his credibility forever more, but I've seen no real sign that National News Networks concern themselves with credibility.

NBC?s Brian Williams recants Iraq story after soldiers protest - U.S. - Stripes
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Heck, it looks like everyone is in disagreement.

"Rich Krell, who piloted the helicopter Williams was flying in that day, told CNN Thursday that there were three helicopters in formation, not four. Although the helicopter in front of Williams was hit by the grenade, Krell said that all three aircraft were hit by small arms fire."

Earlier reports I had read claimed that Williams was no where near the attack and arrived "30-60" minutes later.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

After having served myself, to me there is no more despicable act than stealing valor. I never saw combat (I was in during the cold war) however I knew many individuals who had. I have a great deal of respect for the soldiers who sacrificed all that they had to protect our freedoms. I have actually wept seeing images of caskets being loaded on to C-17s and realizing that there is a son, father or brother who's life ended much to quickly. I saw the newscast the other night and didn't quite understand what Williams was trying to say until I read follow up articles online. I feel his "trying to come clean" was a bit vague. I bet the guys in that Chinook who "actually" did take direct fire never even mentioned it outside their circle of battle buddies. It was another day in the sandbox for them, but to some wannabe hero in journalist clothes, he wanted to make it a yarn he could spin for his grandkids for years to come. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Falling on his sword perhaps? Rich Krell is the only person I have heard say that.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Stars and Stripes denied it early on. They said his chopper was "no where near" the attacked birds.

Didn't Mizz Rodham claim to land under sniper fire? That was BS, too, but no one even notices when a Clinton lies.
    Hekkler likes this.
    An idiot with a thesaurus is still an idiot.

I miss Walter Cronkite.

Some people credit him with ending the war in Vietnam. It was reputed that Nixon told his advisers "If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America."
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spd2918 View Post
    Stars and Stripes denied it early on. They said his chopper was "no where near" the attacked birds.

Didn't Mizz Rodham claim to land under sniper fire? That was BS, too, but no one even notices when a Clinton lies.
    Sure they do, you just have to read between the lines "Mrs Clinton spoke to a crowd today at............." is a sure sign that she has lied.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links