Closed Threads
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Closed Threads

Closed Threads

Sorry, this is not going to happen again.

Threads that even look like they are going to go down "that road" will be shut.

Thread closed.

That even "look" like they might? That's a high level of prescience.

Certainly your call and your privilege as an administrator. I can make your job a bit easier too. You won't have to close down another thread started by me.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Almost funny,{almost} the guy behind the curtain, shows up once in a Blue Moon, and shuts down one of the more harmless threads.....wow..., just "WOW"...
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Leave the good threads up and running please and just delete the bad posts that raise issues due to baiting and fighting.

Baiters and fighters need to do it personally by PM rather than chase good members away with their attitudes and negative posts.

We love your posts and threads Borneo! Don't stop please.
    goldenhtr likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Borneo, I don't think is was the original post causing the closure, but what happened a some point thereafter.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

It's not Borneo.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

You are right, it's not Borneo...but this is the 2nd, and mostly likely last, time one of his harmless threads will be shut down....I've come to know the man personally over the past 10 months, and this is not good.

We have had threads on here that have gotten way out of hand, and usually when they do, especially if Borneo was the originator, he would ask that they be closed and removed...this thread had his original post and one reply, that disagreed with some points....

Just saying, if you run off one of our better and more intelligent adventure riders and outdoorsman by "banging" his posts...you end up with a pretty bland oatmeal.

For the most part we have been able to deal with ourselves and our posts, unlike the ADV Nazi Patrol, that parades around as Moderators over in it's half assed basement site{the rest of ADV is AOK, although filled with BS Artists and liars to the Nth degree in some areas} and cuts anybody off to the right of Ho Chi....

Just my 2 cents..take a look at the increased numbers on this forum, both up and down sides, over the past 18 months and tell me it is headed in the wrong direction?
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Come back Borneo, please.
    TWilight and goldenhtr like this.

I thought the "Off Topic" threads were supposed to be more open to people who want to discuss these topics or debate different topics.

I feel the Admin went overboard in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by HKLBRY View Post
    I thought the "Off Topic" threads were supposed to be more open to people who want to discuss these topics or debate different topics.

I feel the Admin went overboard in this situation.
    Wow, Yes he certainly did.

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Which thread was closed? Otherwise how am I to know which road not to go down? Hard to imagine our learned friend Borneo initiating anything seriously inappropriate.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links