Baby Pictures
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Baby Pictures

Baby Pictures

Cold winter day looking through my photo albums. I found a few of Little TopPredator. Lol
    These were taken in West Virginia at my Grandfathers farm. The pony I am on belonged to my uncle. His name was Scout and I rode him offen when I was older. Notice the logs they used to build the house.
    Let's see some of yours.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by TopPredator; 02-15-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Growing up in the little berg of Scott, Ohio, on the Paulding/Van Wert County Line.....these 2, one with my dad's single shot 12 ga shotgun{still have it today, it was given to him back in the early 1920s by his grandfather} and a Red Fox he dispatched, around 1952...and the other, either the summer before or after, as I was shielding my eyes from the sun in Grandma Houseworth's Orchard:

pat red fox.jpgpat red fox 2.jpg

and then later on, around 1955 in South Venice, Florida, where the family had relocated to the Summer before:

Pat Venice 1955.jpg
    Last edited by Hoot Gibson; 02-15-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    TopPredator, Hekkler and admiral like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    Growing up in the little berg of Scott, Ohio, on the Paulding/Van Wert County Line.....these 2, one with my dad's single shot 12 ga shotgun{still have it today, it was given to him back in the early 1920s by his grandfather} and a Red Fox he dispatched, around 1952...and the other, either the summer before or after, as I was shielding my eyes from the sun in Grandma Houseworth's Orchard:

pat red fox.jpgpat red fox 2.jpg

and then later on, around 1955 in South Venice, Florida, where the family had relocated to the Summer before:

Pat Venice 1955.jpg
    Good pictures Hoot. Must have been cool growing up in Florida. I had Aunt that lived in Coco Beach and I loved visiting her in the early 60s
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It was a great place back in the 50s and 60s.....not so much these days, way to many illegals, perverts, and "Blue Hairs" driving at 85+ years old not having a clue where they are going. Paradise has been lost.....but I was growing up there when it was....{paradise}
    TopPredator likes this.

Hidden Content

March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary

Misc Pics0001010101320004.jpgMisc Pics0001010101320011.jpgMisc Pics0001010101320021.jpg
    Here's a few of Lil Hekkler (Will) at age 2 with a Chinook salmon and age 2 with grandparents, dad and a whole mess of Coho salmon and age 9 with a Coho in Sekiu WA. Good thing I love to eat fish. I was born with a pole in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    I wonder if those bib overalls were hand-me-downs of yours Hoot.

Can't wait to see Borneo's baby pics, I picture him in a smoking jacket holding a pipe in one hand and a Walt Whitman book in the other lol.
    Last edited by Hekkler; 02-15-2015 at 08:08 PM.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    Slap on that Calamine lotion lol.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Hoot, my mother has a picture of me in the same shirt leaning against the same palm tree with the same unhappy look after being scolded. Actually, we lived about 30 miles north of you in the citrus groves east of Oneco. I think every little boy had one of those print shirts--they were all the rage with our moms back then.

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Hoot, my mother has a picture of me in the same shirt leaning against the same palm tree with the same unhappy look after being scolded. Actually, we lived about 30 miles north of you in the citrus groves east of Oneco. I think every little boy had one of those print shirts--they were all the rage with our moms back then.
    Actually I think the traveling photographers brought those shirts along as they traveled .... and our Mom's bought into the "Glamor Shot"....I think mom{who turns 91 in April} told me the story of how she came to buying these photos, even though we were pretty dirt poor at the time.....Great Story if I remember
    Hekkler and Dryden-Tdub like this.

Hidden Content

I don't remember any traveling photographers, but Gramma worked for the Sarasota newspaper and ran her groves then so if any photographers were about she'd of stolen their shirts and provided a darn good reason for doing so. I don't remember having any other shirts with buttons at that point in my life and got a scolding for taking too long trying to figure out how to button the darn thing. The pictures were for my dad, who was in Korea killing collectivists at the time. Imagine that!

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links