15 year old boys caught with 35 year old woman are called victims...
Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 15 year old boys caught with 35 year old woman are called victims...

15 year old boys caught with 35 year old woman are called victims...

They call these 15 year old boys victims. I've formed my opinion, but I don't feel the need to start another flame war here, so I will keep it to myself. Just thought I'd post this article and let you make up your own minds, lol.

N.J. teacher had sex with 6 students ages 14, 15: prosecutor
    Hekkler and docjekyll2002 like this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

I'm with you KJ, I have my opinion too but my lips are sealed.
    kj7687 and Hekkler like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

In 1964 at the age of 15, I would have worn that "Victim" label with pride

On the other hand, the women is crazy as a loon, or she would have never put herself in this situation....
    Hekkler, TWilight, admiral and 3 others like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Not far behind you in the age department Hoot, but if a 35yr old were to proposition me I think I'd be very tempted to become a "victim" as well!

P.S. Had to smile at the surname!
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

After carefully reading the article it seems she was just helping these young men build their self esteem. Figured that would be heralded in today's society. "While other victims were nearby" kinda sounds to me like a line was forming?

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

I have no clue what was going on in her head! 15 year old boys wake up pitching tents and fantasizing about conquests they wish would happen. Victims my arse! In the grand scheme of coming of age they are actually lucky but to dam stupid to know it. Flame away if you must but only a rather odd young fellow would reject such affections and it matters not if the gal is 15 or 35. We have sex shoved down our throats all day and every day and the hormones are raging wild while the brain is still just booting up.

I don't condone it but I completely reject this Victim BS and don't even try to tell me that young girls with similar hormone imbalances don't have very similar fantasies.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I have no clue what was going on in her head! 15 year old boys wake up pitching tents and fantasizing about conquests they wish would happen. Victims my arse! In the grand scheme of coming of age they are actually lucky but to dam stupid to know it. Flame away if you must but only a rather odd young fellow would reject such affections and it matters not if the gal is 15 or 35. We have sex shoved down our throats all day and every day and the hormones are raging wild while the brain is still just booting up.

I don't condone it but I completely reject this Victim BS and don't even try to tell me that young girls with similar hormone imbalances don't have very similar fantasies.

GaryL

Gary, I love you but you are DEAD wrong on this one. There were countless victims in this story! It seems according to the article only 6 boy's were allowed to participate in this learning process. That leaves every other teenage boy in that school a victim These exclusionary parctices should not be allowed to continue!!!!!

Tom

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

The state could save hundreds of thousands of dollars by not prosecuting and incarcerating this woman. A quick trip to Zales jewelers for a wedding ring would end her abhorant behavior virtually overnight. She could be teaching again within a week with no worries so long as that chastity ring remained on her finger

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    The state could save hundreds of thousands of dollars by not prosecuting and incarcerating this woman. A quick trip to Zales jewelers for a wedding ring would end her abhorant behavior virtually overnight. She could be teaching again within a week with no worries so long as that chastity ring remained on her finger

Tom
    It is almost 50 years since I was in school so what do I know. I had heard they now teach sex education and this teacher seems to have a well rounded lesson plan.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links