Hi to poWERLOCk
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hi to poWERLOCk

Hi to poWERLOCk

I like your little web site. You must stay busy with all the various threads. Keep it up.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

rbm
    Link?

I knew right away you saw it by the way you wrote the title of thread. Thanks, It's just a hobby. Bought a book long time ago, Learn HTML in 21 Days. Started playing with it. Made a site for fun. No myspace or facebook back then which I never do, even now. Ended up making websites for my boss, and a few other small business's, etc. Had to learn to make graphics with a program like Photo Shop to make it more interesting to look at. It's the inner geek in me.... Made a nice site for my band that helped us a lot getting gigs. Then our singer passed away and band fell apart. It relaxes me. I'm working on a new section for stuff I make and sell. I just need to add the PayPal order and payment option before I publish it live. Maybe next week? Hmm, but the weather is warming, so maybe longer due to working on my bike. Got a group ride in less than 3 weeks and my bike is apart at the moment. Thanks, I appreciate that. It's fun for me.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    Link?
    My signature. Or the main home page WERLOC.net
    It's nothing really. Just pictures to share with family and friends. Needs to be updated.
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hey thanks for sharing yourself with us. Good to know where your nickname comes from. I was always kinda scared of you cause I thought maybe you were a "warlock" that couldn't spell.... lol

Yeah, believe me, I had MAJOR issues on the Harley forum cuz they couldn't read.....lol Freakin idiots. Please, Not witches or biker gang related. Far from it.....LOL
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I can tell from your pics you are a decent dad with a nice family. The kind of guy I'm proud to know.

Holy crap Bob, you have a fortune in Les Pauls there. Is the gold one a classic or custom? I had a Les Paul studio many years ago similar to your red one. I think they called the color "wine" on mine. God I miss it. I am officially envious of those beautiful axes. Damn!

Those 5 Pauls are all early 70's. The sunburst in the middle was the only newer one. The first year they made the 1960 Classic. The Gold Top was a 69. I sold that and bought a new 2008 Ducati Hypermotard with all new riding gear, and still had money left over. Since the 50's & 60's LP's are all bought up by collectors, etc, and sitting in vault's or displayed on a wall, the 70's LP values went through the roof, and are the current sought after collector years. You just can't create the vintage tone of naturally aged wood. Just like the warm tone of an old vintage Marshall, Fender, Orange, Messa Boogie, Vox amp. They try, but they just can't make them sound like the old ones. I don't think I paid more than $800 for any one of those Pauls. I had them since the 70's. I was thinking about starting a thread about this stuff. I always wondered if anyone else here plays an instrament. I know of 2 here so far that I've rode with. I thought about it, then got side tracked and forgot. I bought and sold vintage Les Pauls on ebay to make some pocket money. I'd find a deal or one that needed work, fixed it up, maybe fret job or just intonate, and flip it for profit. It payed for my hobbies for many years. But when Hurricane Itene hit and flooded my home, I lost everything in my little shop, tools, equipment, old strobe tuner, etc.
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Correction, 1974 Deluxe, 1969 Deluxe, 1973 Deluxe, 199? Classic 1960 Reissue, 1974 Standard

Few distroyed in flood, and the rest sold to rebuild house.i haven't played in 3 years since my 2nd back surgery. Left hand get's numb from playing anymore. Lost my basement mancave/studio/shop, so the guys no longer come over to play. Since then, I won't finish off basement again. I've just been through some really hard times passed few years. What wasn't lost, was sold. I'd rather ride.

BTW, I'm not a Dad. Any youngins in pics would be my neice and nephews. It's Just My Wife and I, plus weve had 4 dogs. 2 have passed, and have a Lab and Husky. Both 4 years old.
    Last edited by Werloc; 03-09-2015 at 07:59 PM.
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links