What do you think Little Tommy.
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: What do you think Little Tommy.

Works for me bro.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Given the fact that many people are more open about the use of MJ and that it is available for medical and recreational use now in some states, what do you think about it? Have you tried it for recreational purposes or medical purposes? Would you use it if you were sick or had a medical need? Just curious as to what the forum members think. If it could give you a better quality of life with your disabilities, would you use it in versus to standard treatments?

I will be the first one to say, that it is not a cure all as some would have you to believe, but it certainly does help. When my disabilities become much worse, go ahead and pump me full with anything that will take away the pain and let me die in dignity. But for now... I feel that the longer I can use natural medicine, the better.

Please comment.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Gave up being a "stoner" at about age 27 a few years before my first child was born....nothing against it, don't care if others use it{as long as they are not on the road driving}, but being tired, paranoid, and having the "munchies" for hours after, was not going to be go along with my active lifestyle, where working out, and being out and about every waking hour I had time, was what I enjoyed and lived for.

Now, if it helps you cope, like Tommy sez it does, with your medical issues and pain....more power to you. If however, you just want to go through life with a buzz on, to escape reality....much like being a day long Boozer....why bother living?
    TWilight, littletommy and wolfy like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I treat all medicines the same, less is better, and use only enough to take the edge off. Thanks for commenting Hoot.
    Hoot Gibson and TWilight like this.

You know me Tommy, being the shy and retiring quiet type, it's tough for me to get involved with "touchy" situations and issues, but I try on occasion...
    TWilight, littletommy and Fred like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own home! Back in 1970 my room mate on the navy base was the base pot dealer from NYC so I had plenty of contact but never really liked the stuff. I can certainly see where it could have some pain relieving benefits and recreational value for adults. My jury is still very much out on full blown legalization and leaning more toward decriminalizing it. On the medical front I would highly prefer it over the more readily prescribed opiates that anyone with a sore muscle seems to be able to get.

Man and animals have been altering their states of mind since the beginning of time and this will never be legislated! Science fails us in many ways and I rate the science behind MJ right along side of the science surrounding Global Warming/climate change. I drink coffee, beer and tequila and smoke cigarettes so I guess I am a good guy because I get my fix from legal intoxicants, WTF?

GaryL
    littletommy likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Medical marihuana is legal in Michigan. I know of some that have they're prescription. I discussed it with them a couple of times. But it would cost more than my medicine. They only use enough to "take the edge off" and are not stoned.
    So yes Id try not because it was available but if it would help.
    TWilight and littletommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Padilen View Post
    Medical marihuana is legal in Michigan. I know of some that have they're prescription. I discussed it with them a couple of times. But it would cost more than my medicine. They only use enough to "take the edge off" and are not stoned.
    So yes Id try not because it was available but if it would help.
    Another of the problems that is coming to fruition where it has been legalized, The legal stuff is more expensive than the corner dealers. I can see the black market thriving in a whole new way. Will the Gov. start dying the buds or trying to microstamp them?

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Actually they have a data base started on the strains of MJ.
    The people I know said they'ed not buy from a street dealer because of toxins., impurities, and inconsistent amount of THC. They want the MJ all natural.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links