Another government screwup.
Close

Another government screwup.

The government has a program comparing safety factors of the various trucking companies. Huge $$$$ at stake depending on ranking. The idiot government employee entering the company I lease to "accidently" rated us 333 instead of 3, which will cost the company $30,000,000+ in contracts, plus the cost of legal action to rectify the mistake. Phuqueing government.

Did the jackazz also stutter?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    The government has a program comparing safety factors of the various trucking companies. Huge $$$$ at stake depending on ranking. The idiot government employee entering the company I lease to "accidently" rated us 333 instead of 3, which will cost the company $30,000,000+ in contracts, plus the cost of legal action to rectify the mistake. Phuqueing government.
    Was he an idiot? Or just a scam of an out of control Goverment. The big crash is coming our dept is not sustainable.
    http://www.usadebtclock.com
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

The government isn't releasing the name of the guilty party. All the feds say is the error will be corrected. It hasn't been corrected—I've been redlighted at every single DOT wallow I've passed for 4 days. It isn't right there are no consequences for the government agent who committed said “error” considering the $millions off the bottom line of a company with 13,000 employees and partners who will not see any raises now that the government has erased the profit we worked to establish. Don't know if it was accidently on purpose or not, but yes, when the government damages citizens to this extent and the agents responsible are not held to account for the damages, then, yes, the government is certainly out of control.

Sponosred Links