The new dog
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The new dog

Please delete
    Last edited by boznarras; 03-16-2015 at 09:37 PM.

Absolutely amazing. Needs a mouth to retrieve balls
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

And all you need is a magnet to pick up poop.
    Hikerglenn and Fred like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

This whole process of robotics, advanced computer dynamics, genetic manupulation and cognizant mechanical entites is coming. There is little to do but to either go "Luddite" or just wait.
    Last edited by dogonit; 03-14-2015 at 06:03 PM.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

They are amazing for sure. Kinda scary in a weird way. Just think what the military can do with those. Can go where wheeled vehicals can't, has it's own sense of balance with electronics and gyro. Very very cool, but what's this world coming to. A false sense of reality. It started with realistic video games. Part of me likes it, and part of me doesn't. Mixed feelings I guess. I remember watching the Jetsons cartoon as a kid, thinking no way. We have surpassed that in so many ways. Human exsistance as we know it is rapidly changing. What's next?.....

These have been all over the news and TV lately. Very cool. Thanks for posting....
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Now they need to create robotic jockeys to race them........I can just hear the PA..
    In lane 1 we have bouncing robbie, in lane 2 we have crazy legs "I" beam etc. OMM.

Once they are weaponized and autonomous we won't have to worry about Zombies anymore, hello Terminator. Now why did they have to ban my armor piercing ammo?
    Fortunately I think a shotgun will work fine against quad rotor drones but those Robo-dogs might be tougher..
    Last edited by Fred; 03-15-2015 at 10:29 PM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Awesome. Yeah, you start putting all this stuff together, look out.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The nefarious possibilities are frightening. As usual technological advances occur before societal or legislative accommodations can keep up. At least mini-dromes are, or should be, banned from many parks and public venues where they detract from pleasure and safety of the public.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

UAVs are already severely restricted, but there is no enforcement. Like every other ignorance-based statement, calls for legislation are the wrong tactic. Simply enforce the existing rules and regs for remote controlled flying toys. Now that everyone is educated that such rules and regs already exist (see how deceptively simple it is to defeat ignorance?), we can all work on holding the government's feet to the fire to promote enforcement. However, I would prefer the shotgun solution as the government screws up EVERYTHING it touches, especially when it comes to expending resources on programs that do not enhance the budget potential. remember, there is a VERY low recidivism rate for shotgunned drones.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links