Just sold all my Hondas ...
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Just sold all my Hondas ...

Just sold all my Hondas ...

... except the 175cc class stroker XL125-based flat tracker from my younger and faster days and the stroker TL125. They are not for sale at any price because I'm not convinced parts to build more can be had at any price. If you think a TW's 12.5 horsepower are fun, you ought to try a TL's 8 hp. They also took the SL and XL 350s, but had no interest in the smaller SLs and XLs. First time in 45 years I've been without a street legal Honda.

Maico 501 and DT360 are also gone. The city is not going to be happy with me. I did a demo ride on the 501 and dug some 50-yard drainage ditches across the general purpose field at the park across the street. Okay, I'm taking preemptive action against a mosquito infestation. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

People are coming this evening to look at the H1 and both H2 Kawasakis.

With luck I'll be down to 18 motorcycles by nightfall.

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Wish I'd have known stuff was for sale.

I like old small Hondas.

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post
    Smitty....are you at all interested in a "suitcase" model Honda ? Please look it up if you are not familiar with what they are. Very rare, and valuable.

Mike
    I would possibly interested in that Norton you spoke of earlier depending on condition etc. I just can't seem to get an invite out to Farmer Mikes Alpaca Emporium!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Peeps showed up to look at my Kawa triples. They rode in on rough CBRs, which looked suspiciously like some posted on local Facebook pages as stolen a couple weeks ago. My son called our connection with local law enforcement with the plates and VINs while I showed them the bikes. No, you may not test ride a H1 or H2 without cash in my hand, especially not the H2 with the complete Denco engine from air filter pods to expansion chamber stingers. I'll be happy to demo them for you. Oh, look! I wonder what the deputies are doing here. Oh, well, next shopper is due any minute.

I'm keeping the 175 class flat tracker, the TL, Pirate, Tdub2, and the 'Glide. Everything else goes. I'm soon to order a CSC Cyclone to use for day and weekend secondary highway rides.

Kalifornistan likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkler View Post
    I would possibly interested in that Norton you spoke of earlier depending on condition etc. I just can't seem to get an invite out to Farmer Mikes Alpaca Emporium!
    And I'm looking for something...Mike! You know my needs.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

A Motocompo?

Yes, I am interested, but they are not terribly rare.

If you mean the Take apart bike shown in a previous post, no not interested, as it is too far from stock.

If you mean something else, I am probably interested.

Would love a Honda Motra.

Smitty....are you at all interested in a "suitcase" model Honda ? Please look it up if you are not familiar with what they are. Very rare, and valuable.

Mike

I shall Google it then...

Smitty, the one I speak of is a Honda 100cc, and 100 % stock...in 100 % perfect condition...has won 1st place at the CJMC bike show in Auburn, CA. for the last 2 years, and will be shown again this year.

CJMC (Classic Japanese Motorcycle Club)

It even comes with all the original paperwork, instructions, and the original carrying bags, that when the bike is taken apart and folded, it fits inside these two bags.

The owner, my best friend, lives just south of Reno, NV., and has been offered big dollars for it in the past, but I think he is ready to sell. He also has a 1965 Honda Benly 90, and others like that...ALL of them in absolute perfect condition....that means, better than brand new.

Mike

Googled.

Only came up with the Motocompo, and bikes from Suitcase Cycle.

LittleTommy, yes, I am thinking about one of my bikes for your needs, but...haven't convinced myself yet.

Mike [/QUOTE]

Really bro?

O, I'm so happy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links