Holy S**t I Can't Believe the Time is Here
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Holy S**t I Can't Believe the Time is Here

Holy S**t I Can't Believe the Time is Here

AKA: How Many Moab Threads do we Have, and What will happen to the TW200Forum when we return?

Frankly after 4 1/2 months of planning, the time has finally arrived....In all honesty I have not taken a vacation{because that is what this is} this long since the late 90s and early 2000s with the family...sure I drove RVs around the country post retirement taking a week to deliver and return, but a solid 10 days, 7 of them riding off road motorcycles is something else....

Kissed the wife goodbye this morning as she headed out to work, her final words to me "Don't Kill Yourself, Come Back Alive"...caring women she is....although frankly, I am worth a lot more diseased than alive{those life insurance policies are going to make one of us pretty wealthy someday} Anyway, seriously...the last night in my own bed for 10 days or so...I managed to come down with a mild sinus problem, but treatable and not feeling it much, if at all. Montezuma Nick and I will head northwest to the outskirts of the Gotham City of Indiana, Auburn, and park for the late afternoon, grab some bunk time, and the plan is Hoot, Nick, Borneo, and the Weasel, will pour ourselves in B's Toyota Pick Em Up Truck and head out towards Denver and beyond about 5am tomorrow...

See You There.............
    Hekkler and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Hoot I'm very excited for all you folks heading to Moab. Unfortunate that some of us can't make it due to work, family or finance etc. But I do wish each and every one of you to have the time of your life. I already know, life long friendships and memories will be made there. Prayers and Godspeed to all of you. Have a safe journey and take as many pics as you can, not just for us back here but for yourselves to reflect on down the road. Safe travels to you my friends!!

Hope the sinuses don't interfere with your trip. As a constant sinus sufferer I know how they effect driving and riding.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

To everyone planning the last minute detail and packing those last minute (almost) forgotten items, drive safe, have fun, enjoy the sites along the way and be ready for some great weather, new good friends and a world of T-W riding.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Scotty
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

You guys have a safe trip, Pat. Take plenty of pics. of everybody, so the rest of us can see what they really look like! Oh, and what will become of the forum when you return?- the best trip report to date hopefully! -Glenn
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post
    Hoot, I truly hope you meant.....deceased......rather than the "diseased" that you typed. Okay, last minute jitters...that is understandable.
    But if you are "only" diseased, then you are still alive, and she collects NO life insurance money.

Mike
    Yep, that too...lol, between Obama Care and the VA, not sure I want to be Diseased.....anymore than I already am....{damn spell check, doesn't toss out words spelled correctly, even if it isn't what you wanted} DRAT!
    TWilight likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Spelling be darned, let's get Hoot back into the arms of his loving wife in neither a diseased nor deceased condition.
    Enough silliness and word play, I am rolling out the door soon before my wife loads me down with any more bandages, sunscreen, vitamins, food and loving concern....a man's gotta travel light, no more than 3/4 ton of gear needed for a week out.
    TWilight, Hoot Gibson and Hekkler like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Safe travels Fred.

Hoot, you may be packed...but "we" sure ain't. I'm hoping to bust out of the office here in another hour and start packing up the various piles of stuff I have been assembling. We will pack the truck and hook up the trailer and load the bikes when you and Nick get here. Weasel won't get home until around 6:30, and true to his nature he informed me by text that he hasn't started packing yet but assured me he has been thinking on it. In his defense, he had a pipe burst and he has been trying to repair massive water damage in the barn/house he lives in. (And that I built when I was just about the age he is now)
    TWilight, Hoot Gibson and Hekkler like this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    Travel safe boys! And have enough fun for all of us that are living vicariously through you.
    Hoot Gibson and Hekkler like this.

^^^What everyone else said^^^

Hope you guys have an absolutely great time!!! May God keep all of you safe! I wish I could go so bad.
    Don't let Fred or RonInBoise take you guy's on any "easy" trails unless you know you are able!!

Again, I hope you guys have a blast! Picture's and video's please!
    Hoot Gibson, Fred and Hekkler like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links