• 4 Post By goldenhtr
  • 5 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 3 Post By goldenhtr
  • 2 Post By goldenhtr
  • 1 Post By plumbstraight

Thread: A Little something for the Grandsons Bday next month

A Little something for the Grandsons Bday next month

Just fit.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Awesome man. What size is that? Grand kids are going to be stoked!!!

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Man, that's awesome!
    I bought a quad for my siblings to share and you just can't beat one for a gift.
    Tirebiter likes this.
    1986 Suzuki LT230E
    2004 Polaris Ranger
    2014 John Deere Gator

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Awesome man. What size is that? Grand kids are going to be stoked!!!

Tom
    It's a Raptor 50. Just right for his first. Have 3 more behind him to use it, 2 more boys and the 2mo old girl. My boys started out with a Yamaha Tri-zinger 60 when he turned 4. My boys are 6 yrs apart so that little tri got a lot of use until they out grew it.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"

-Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhtr View Post
    It's a Raptor 50. Just right for his first. Have 3 more behind him to use it, 2 more boys and the 2mo old girl. My boys started out with a Yamaha Tri-zinger 60 when he turned 4. My boys are 6 yrs apart so that little tri got a lot of use until they out grew it.
    That little Chinese made 110 that I purchased used for my boy has logged a LOT of miles around our neighborhood too. Heck I have managed to put a few miles on it myself I told him we could clean it up nice make any needed maintenance repairs and sell it this spring. If he helps like he should, we will then put that money towards a new 4 wheeler or motorcycle. If he does not help as expected................. more farkles for my TW

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Had a few hiccups with this quad. Seems the previous owner used a drill bit to clean the jets in the carb. Tried a new carb kit, still nothing, For the life of me I could not get this thing to idle or run right at all. Finally gave up and just bought a new carb. $80.00 and the thing runs perfect. With a little confiance he is now pushing the throttle limit. A few more weeks and I my have to let out a little more power. Really fun watching him gain the confidence in his riding skills. My boys are 35 and 28 now, forgot how much fun it was to see them ride at this age. Now that he has gained more confidence in his turning I told him he could go back into the woods on the trail and back (about 150yrds) he comes back out of the trail and yells THAT WAS AWESOME! Couldn't have been more proud. Lots of fun on the way
    Last edited by goldenhtr; 05-10-2015 at 09:57 PM.

-Ronald Reagan

You are so lucky to have them near you. It is something I miss. Have two gsons on the other side of the state and three others the other corner of the nation. Getting to have any time with them is very scarce. Is the pits to not spend some time fishing, playing and watching them grow. Not beaing able to be an active gpa is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    You are so lucky to have them near you. It is something I miss. Have two gsons on the other side of the state and three others the other corner of the nation. Getting to have any time with them is very scarce. Is the pits to not spend some time fishing, playing and watching them grow. Not beaing able to be an active gpa is hard.
    Yes I can see that and feel what your talking about. We almost bought some property at Desert Aire to put a house on for retirement. But that didn't pan out, and now with 4 grandkids within 15 miles there's no moving East of the mountains now. Guess I'll keep driving east to do my recreating.
    Dryden-Tdub and plumbstraight like this.

-Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhtr View Post
    Yes I can see that and feel what your talking about. We almost bought some property at Desert Aire to put a house on for retirement. But that didn't pan out, and now with 4 grandkids within 15 miles there's no moving East of the mountains now. Guess I'll keep driving east to do my recreating.
    My son and boys just moved from Desert Aire. He was commuting to Richland. At least he can be home with the boys now each night. He is an emergency technician at one of the hospitals there.

Would love to get a group together and do some of the country east the mountains.
    goldenhtr likes this.

Sponosred Links