• 3 Post By plumbstraight
  • 1 Post By Borneo
  • 3 Post By plumbstraight
  • 1 Post By Fred
  • 2 Post By Hekkler
  • 2 Post By plumbstraight

Thread: Easter

Easter

To moab utah 040.JPGAll my new friends on the TW forum. Happy Easter! Wish good health for all. Enjoy your families and watch over them as you enjoy the summer ahead riding and going over that hill just to see what is there.

Most of all I thank my brothers and sisters for coming together at Moab. It is one I will remember till the light goes out. As I have two places, I am thinking of selling one and joining other get togethers around our country and becoming a gypsy. Was just too much fun.

As I have a daughter in SC, I would love to do the appalachia sp? trails full length. Would like to do the hills of W. Virginia. My grandfolks came from there and my family was part of the feud back there. There is a book out now about the Brumfield vs McCoy blood feud. Need to connect with some of my family I have never met.

Go for it plumb, you only live once.
    Fred likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Go for it plumb, you only live once.
    Today I just turned 67 and it makes one think about how many you have left to ride. After being out with some folks I thourghly sp? enjoyed it makes one think. Worked always and have retirement play money so why not just have some fun. Need to get rid of all the work toys and see this country from one end to the other.
    littletommy, Hekkler and admiral like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I have hiked the majority of the AT by sections over the years Randall. Nice country. Happy Easter, I was going to wear my Hickory shirt for Easter dinner but Miss Margaret said that would be a no.
    plumbstraight likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

I will be sitting down to dinner with mine.

Have to tell a story about running a load of xmas trees to Ca. pulled into Palm Springs 10pm on a Saturday night. The place was hopping. Grabbed my suitcase and guess what, forgot pants. Just underwear and socks. So here I am with folks looking at me like I just came out of the hills and where is your donkey.

Went into a nice lounge, had a drink and asked the barmaid where to go that the dress code wasn't so stiff. She said go to Denny's, it is just down the street. Went in bought a beer, danced to a live band with a blonde and someone hollers out, YOU MUST BE FROM THE NORTH!!!. I thought oh my, this might get ugly. I replied, yes I am from the north. He asked me to come join him with friends at his table. Said he had relatives up there in WA. Make a long story short, turns out his cousin was my cousin. He was in disbelief until I tossed my drivers license on the table.

To be truthfull, I wear these with pride, it represents who we are and where I came from, besides the fact they are comfortable.

As far as sitting down to the table, as long as they are clean, what is the issue?
    ZDR1, TW-Brian and Fred like this.

Good story Randall. And as far as sitting down at the table who needs pants?
    plumbstraight likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    Today I just turned 67 and it makes one think about how many you have left to ride. After being out with some folks I thourghly sp? enjoyed it makes one think. Worked always and have retirement play money so why not just have some fun. Need to get rid of all the work toys and see this country from one end to the other.
    Happy Birthday Randall. I feel privileged to have been able to meet you!
    littletommy and plumbstraight like this.

Wife just gave me the best gift, Two sets of logger jeans and two hickory shirts. Good for another year.
    ZDR1 and Mel like this.

Sponosred Links