The Halfbike. ??
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The Halfbike. ??

The Halfbike. ??

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

GTG
    lol nope!
    This comment sums it up "They should have named it the Faceplant 3000"
    "200 cubic centimeters of raw whining power,
    no outstanding warrants for my arrest.
    hi diddle dee dee.
    god damn!
    the pirate's life for me!"

I dunno. A new final drive gear change and some Shinko's front and back could be a contender.

Tom
    Peterb likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Nope!
    Not Ever.

If I gotta ride a tricycle it needs a seat and a motor.
    Trike.jpg

George, that's hilarious. You sure would get a few looks driving down the strip though...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GTG View Post
    lol nope!
    This comment sums it up "They should have named it the Faceplant 3000"
    That's exactly what I was thinking about it. I cringed a little when the idea of sudden, hard braking popped into my head, or a small unforeseen obstacle... Other than that though, I suppose it actually looks like it could be kind of fun.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

You notice everyone shown riding one was a 20 something lol. I rode Mt bikes for years, and standing on the pedals to take a hill is an ass kicker, but you always have a seat to fall back on to rest the legs. I guess worst case scenario is that I'd lose 87 lbs in 6 weeks and have legs like FloJo

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkler View Post
    You notice everyone shown riding one was a 20 something lol. I rode Mt bikes for years, and standing on the pedals to take a hill is an ass kicker, but you always have a seat to fall back on to rest the legs. I guess worst case scenario is that I'd lose 87 lbs in 6 weeks and have legs like FloJo
    Technically, worst case scenario, you face plant in the first twenty feet and break your neck. Confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life you gain 87 lbs and die mercifully of massive cardiac arrest.

A bit dark I know. Just stay off that God forsaken three wheeled angel of death and you will live forever

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Dryden, lol, well said man.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links