• 4 Post By Fred
  • 4 Post By plumbstraight
  • 3 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 4 Post By Dubster
  • 2 Post By plumbstraight
  • 2 Post By Dryden-Tdub

Thread: Imaginary Trail Ride

Imaginary Trail Ride

Couldn't you just imagine yourself riding these trails?
    TWilight and SickPuppy76 like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Looks Mt Rainier from the south. To bad you can't take a motorized bike in there.
    TWilight likes this.

Yeah, Much natural beauty deserves to remain off-limits to motorized traffic. At the same time there exists quite a bit of truly scenic trails like this open to motorcycles and thus my love for the TW. I am trying to inspire everyone to get out and enjoy your bikes. Sure we in the western states can say the video reminds them of someplace they know but surely everyone has got someplace special of their own worthy of TDubbery, right? Spring is here*, time to twist that throttle and enjoy whatever made you get a TW in the first place.

* -note: My apologies to those in the southern hemisphere, Fall is here,better ride while you can before it's bloody winter time
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

After riding with some wonderful folks at Moab, I am ready to explore the lower 48 from corner to corner riding in everyone's back yard. To me it would be a bucket list that little by little be filled. I know that with so many TW owners across the country that they know where to park, where to eat, where to ride and so on. The more I think about it the more I want to ride and meet folks that have this little bike to enjoy the mud, rocks, single track, and what there is across our nation. Plan is to meet everyone on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    After riding with some wonderful folks at Moab, I am ready to explore the lower 48 from corner to corner riding in everyone's back yard. To me it would be a bucket list that little by little be filled. I know that with so many TW owners across the country that they know where to park, where to eat, where to ride and so on. The more I think about it the more I want to ride and meet folks that have this little bike to enjoy the mud, rocks, single track, and what there is across our nation. Plan is to meet everyone on this forum.
    Well that sounds like a great idea. When you get over my way I will pull out all the stops. Won't cost you a penny except for gas either. I don't want to come across as overzealous but with all the hours I spend on call I don't get to stretch my legs as much as some others. Longroof can attest to the fact that I will hold up my end of any agreements too

Tom
    TWilight, Fred and plumbstraight like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

I just may get in touch with you this summer Tom if I head by your way. Hope I don't hurt your feelings if I am riding something other than a TW. For the trip I have planned and the miles I will need to cover in the time allotted I will need to ride something with a little more legs. (V-Strom)

And plumbstraight .Please don't limit yourself to the lower 48. Lots to see and do here in the Great White North. My door is always open to fellow T-Dubbers or any other biker for that matter. I also would like to meet as many forum members as possible this coming summer. The people on this forum seem to be hands down the most real,down to earth folks, that I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with in all the forums that I have visited. Must be the T-Dub attracts like minded people????
    Last edited by Dubster; 04-09-2015 at 09:30 PM.
    09 DL650 V-Strom "Function over Form at a Superior Price"
    09 DR650 "Hooliganizer"
    03 TW200 "No Road---No Problem"
    81 Z50 "Just Because"
    98 Honda Valkyrie "Fast as [email protected]&K"
    02 Tw200 " Camouflaged Redneck Edition" Sold to Son-in-Law
    73CT Trail90 "The most fun you can have under 100cc's" Sold. Had an offer I couldn't refuse.

I so agree with you Dubster. I have a piece of ground in Ak and would like to get hold of Tiny up there out of Wasilla. To be able to get around and meet up with many of you that know your piece of the big pie would be such a great time. If any of you come to the west coast of Washington I have the room and all to put folks up. The ocean is close as are the mountains. Summer fishing is close by. Waiting for the weather to calm and will be out there.
    TWilight and Dubster like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
    I just may get in touch with you this summer Tom if I head by your way. Hope I don't hurt your feelings if I am riding something other than a TW. For the trip I have planned and the miles I will need to cover in the time allotted I will need to ride something with a little more legs. (V-Strom)

And plumbstraight .Please don't limit yourself to the lower 48. Lots to see and do here in the Great White North. My door is always open to fellow T-Dubbers or any other biker for that matter. I also would like to meet as many forum members as possible this coming summer. The people on this forum seem to be hands down the most real,down to earth folks, that I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with in all the forums that I have visited. Must be the T-Dub attracts like minded people????
    I'm no bigot when it comes to what bike someone rides. So long as they are out enjoying the open road and its surrounding beauty that is all that matters to me. Anytime you want to get hold of me feel free. I do know this section of NY rather intimately since I see so much of it in my travels. It would be my honor to host anyone on this forum should they see fit to visit my "neck of the woods". Hell if I can't find my way to you guy's I can meet ya here

Tom
    littletommy and Dubster like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

No, I can't imagine riding it, it's too beautiful for that. But I can imagine walking it. I realize that it is probably Europe, but in many ways it looks like the Trinity Alps Wilderness.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Sponosred Links