Chicago Police brutality/abuse (warning - graphic content...)
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Chicago Police brutality/abuse (warning - graphic content...)

Chicago Police brutality/abuse (warning - graphic content...)

As the title implies, if you are one with...finer sensibilities (as some who commented on my "sex on a plane" post), you may want to avoid this article.

Homan Square detainee: I was sexually abused by police at Chicago 'black site' | US news | The Guardian
    TWilight likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Thanks for posting this link, you have helped me finally come to a decision on something I've been thinking about for months. It seems in the last year or so we have apparently been fortunate enough here on tw200forum.com to attract a membership that have interests that many of us have never been exposed to before. And quite honestly, at least in my opinion, some of the crap that shows up here, on a motorcycle forum, should probably not.

Back to my long thought about decision. I have decided that as long as the various forums I follow allow crap like your link, which is completely non-relevant to the purpose of the forum, I'm out. If the forum moderators will not moderate, I will "self" moderate.

So long guys, it was great while it lasted.

Mike
    kelly b likes this.

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Um... It was in the Off Topic area...

Could have chosen not to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by long distance rider View Post
    Thanks for posting this link, you have helped me finally come to a decision on something I've been thinking about for months. It seems in the last year or so we have apparently been fortunate enough here on tw200forum.com to attract a membership that have interests that many of us have never been exposed to before. And quite honestly, at least in my opinion, some of the crap that shows up here, on a motorcycle forum, should probably not.

Back to my long thought about decision. I have decided that as long as the various forums I follow allow crap like your link, which is completely non-relevant to the purpose of the forum, I'm out. If the forum moderators will not moderate, I will "self" moderate.

Mike

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I never read the Guardian, I prefer Drudgereport.com and Truthrevolt.org
    TWilight likes this.

Giving some of the murdering, vile, gang banging trash, that infests Chicago.....many of the Suns a Beaches need some good old fashion killin'

Where the Hell is Qwerty when you want him to flame some of this sh*t?
    TWilight likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

After reading that it is no wonder to me that they are killing cops in Chicago. It's getting to where the chant is trust the badge no more.
    TWilight, kj7687 and SanDue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by long distance rider View Post

Mike
    As Smitty mentioned, this is posted in the "off topic" section of this forum. Off topic meaning it will not be relevant to the primary subject-matter of the forum, the Yamaha TW 200 motorcycle... If you feel the need to leave the forum because of an off topic thread posted in the off topic section, then by all means feel free to do so, sir.
    Last edited by kj7687; 05-15-2015 at 04:01 PM.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Mike, (longdistancerider) no need to go bro, just don't read the off topic. KJ, no need to be so harsh bro, just remind him it's off topic.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

"..Where the Hell is Qwerty when.....?"

You don't really mean that,do ya Hoot?

Last intel has him over at the TwoWheel Texans channel,instructing the masses there as to how they should behave,and above all, respect him and his vast,vast knowledge of....everything. With twice the membership there,he'll be a while.....hopefully.

Don't be so tough KJ!
    Don't leave Mike!
    I read most of the posts that are in the bottom. I have certain favorite posters and some that I don't particularly care for and I am sure that there are a few folks that don't agree with me either. I have read many of KJ's posts, going back to the old forum. I don't agree with him sometimes and have stated so at times, HOWEVER, he is a well respected member and is one of the oldest members in the forum. Concerning the bottom, please stay away if you don't believe in free speech. That being said, Mike, give it another chance! Stay with the forums that are related to the TW and don't go to the cellar. I am a Christian and my sensibilities are sometimes not in agreement with the poster and sometimes I wish that I did not read the post either. I choose to be down here sometimes and if I get my feelings hurt, it is my fault.

MIKE, DON'T GO!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by rmcglad55; 05-15-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    TWilight likes this.
    Rusty

2005 TW200

2005 Triumph Bonneville T100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links