Plans for Memorial Day weekend
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Plans for Memorial Day weekend

Plans for Memorial Day weekend

Finally a decent day outside is on the schedule....after 3 straight miserable days we will finally climb back towards 70, with some sunshine today.....this will last until Memorial Monday it appears before another week of rain in on the Horizon....

Wife in in the Dayton area watching the Grandsons on her Friday off....I plan on getting off my arse and this computer in a few minutes...taking a mile jog to the Post Office and back Gotta get back into shape after the Moab Injuries to ankle and right arm tendon, which still have not fully healed{damn being 66}....so will hit some light weights on the machines in the Man Basement....then I'm gonna ride, the miles have been few and far between since Moab and here it is almost June....

Tomorrow Night the D4 District Baseball Championship Game is a few miles down the road....after doing the plate in Game #1 and 3rd base in the 2nd Semi Finals...I will have First Base tomorrow night as #4 ranked Fort Recovery takes on the 2 time state Champ Minster....should be a good game....Sunday probably yard work and beer....and Monday{if we avoid the predicted rains} I plan on kicking Montezuma Nick in the backside and do some more serious riding the TW.....

What Have You Got In Mind?
    TWilight and admiral like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I'm halfway through my 2 week break from riding. Wife just came back from 3 weeks in the Philippines, so we are planting the garden and setting up the pool this weekend. Maybe a small BBQ on Sunday or Monday and have my Mom over for a belated Mother's day. Also gotta remove the muffler on my bike. Maybe I'll do that today and wash it too. I was supposed to do that during the week, but my wife came home to me not doing anything on my Honeydo list, so I was to busy doing it, cuz I wanted to eat home cooked meals which I missed while she was away. Damn dogs ate the list. I sware it's true.... Other than that, Nothing special...
    Last edited by Werloc; 05-22-2015 at 09:55 AM.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Riding sat, on boat sunday, hopefully cooler full of fish smoker on mon
    Hoot Gibson and TWilight like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well. I will probably have too poop in the morning. (Saturday) then maybe eat or something . Then head over to the shop to pick up an oil filter and some oil for the 600. Never done a bike with a dry sump. I'll post some pictures, it's a pretty interesting system.
    kj7687 likes this.
    -tcepilot Hidden Content
    --- Psalm 23 Verses 4-5 ----

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil,
    for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed
    my head with oil; My cup overflows. (New American Standard Bible)

Wife is off Fri, Sat and Sun and I did all my chores so we can spend some time together doing absolutely nothing but what she feels like doing.

GaryL
    TWilight and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

One of my all time favorite bikes. I hope to have one someday soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tcepilot View Post
    Well. I will probably have too poop in the morning. (Saturday) then maybe eat or something . Then head over to the shop to pick up an oil filter and some oil for the 600. Never done a bike with a dry sump. I'll post some pictures, it's a pretty interesting system.
    kj7687 and TWilight like this.

Hoot, I guess to answer your question....I will be hijacking threads.

What have I got in mind? Hmm. Twenty four hours of work... Yea, my life's awesome...
    TWilight likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Yea man those Honda 600's are awesome! I rode an XR600 a few years ago and holy cow is it torquey off the bottom. Literally immediately off of idle (well under two thousand RPM) the thing PULLS, HARD. It's sweet.
    TWilight and tcepilot like this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    The NY Botanical Gardens yesterday for lunch with Sue.
    Evening ride on the big Harley with Sue's son on the Smaller Harley.

Today, take the 68 CT90 out for bagels and coffee, stop by my friend's shop to look for he hidden VIN on a stolen 67 Chevelle.
    Supposed to go for ride to Patterson NY for some BBQ on rt 22.
    Currently working on Rhinebeck plans.

Tomorrow, working on the manifolds for the radiant heat for the front walk. Yes, I am never shovelling again. The driveway gets done in a week or so, as well.

Monday, BBQ with friends.
    TWilight and Dryden-Tdub like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links