Thread: New Pistol From Ruger

New Pistol From Ruger

Found this on FB

Ruger.jpg
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

Fits to a "T", but then again it could be called The Bureaucrat, The NEA, The Administration, etc, etc, ....they all seem to fit that moniker...
    scotti158 and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Dont give Mass any more ideas for stupid gun laws. Just what we need a gun you cant fire...

We already get the fun of 10lb trigger pulls on all new guns , a 10 round maximum and ammo is hard to find and expensive. ugh.....
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true...What a waste of air in DC.. OMM.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

My Senator favors wheel-guns so he'd probably like a presentation grade one like small's S&W 180*D
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

rbm
    And I got all excited... I love Rugers... (I'd chip in to send a case or two of the 180*'s to DC...)
    Dryden-Tdub and Hoot Gibson like this.

I just wish I could get a concealed carry permit and a decent pocket pistol here in CA The right to bear arms...yea...

Ok, oh my goodness . . . Being an English major, I am, after having briefly reviewed the second amendment to the U.S. constitution, agonizing over the precise structure of the second amendment as it was ratified.

It reads as follows: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Now I have also read it written slightly differently, a couple different ways...

As far as I can tell, this is simply not a grammatically correct, complete sentence. Unless I'm missing something here, it would need to be altered slightly in order to avoid grammatical incorrectness, and (IMO) even to clarify the ambiguity therein. As I see it, the most correct alteration would have been an ellipsis in place of the comma following State, and the corresponding capitalization of the proceeding the. This would essentially make the first part an intentionally incomplete sentence, and simultaneously make the words following State into a complete sentence that makes logical sense. There are of course other ways it could have been edited to make it correct, but I believe most other minimal/simple alterations wold have also changed the actual meaning of the words, as it was intended by the original authors.

Now don't get me wrong, I am about as far from an expert on the U.S. constitution as anyone can possibly get, but this just doesn't make sense as it is written.
    I do realize that the English language has evolved since 1789, so I suppose much of this may come down to that. Things like this just really bug me.
    Last edited by kj7687; 06-09-2015 at 09:19 PM.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

I think there is plenty of crap going on in DC to make a "RIGHT" & "LEFT" handed 180 barrel gun.. OMM.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kj7687 View Post
    I just wish I could get a concealed carry permit and a decent pocket pistol here in CA The right to bear arms...yea...

Ok, oh my goodness . . . Being an English major, I am, after having briefly reviewed the second amendment to the U.S. constitution, agonizing over the precise structure of the second amendment as it was ratified.

It reads as follows: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Now I have also read it written slightly differently, a couple different ways...

As far as I can tell, this is simply not a grammatically correct, complete sentence. Unless I'm missing something here, it would need to be altered slightly in order to avoid grammatical incorrectness, and (IMO) even to clarify the ambiguity therein. As I see it, the most correct alteration would have been an ellipsis in place of the comma following State, and the corresponding capitalization of the proceeding the. This would essentially make the first part an intentionally incomplete sentence, and simultaneously make the words following State into a complete sentence that makes logical sense. There are of course other ways it could have been edited to make it correct, but I believe most other minimal/simple alterations wold have also changed the actual meaning of the words, as it was intended by the original authors.

Now don't get me wrong, I am about as far from an expert on the U.S. constitution as anyone can possibly get, but this just doesn't make sense as it is written.
    I do realize that the English language has evolved since 1789, so I suppose much of this may come down to that. Things like this just really bug me.
    "May" issue sucks! I don't know how it works in Cali but here in the people's republic of Massachusetts it's a town by town thing for residents for a ltc. If your police chief or designated firearms officer is a liberal good luck.... I know people that got denied and had to take it to court to get theirs. It's bs plain and simple.

The trigger pull and mag limits I despise, especially the trigger pull. I just bought a S&W shield a couple weeks back and need to have the apex kit put in it. As it sits with the 10# trigger it's hard to shoot it accurately.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links