Police Accountability/Citizen Rights...Gavin Seim
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Police Accountability/Citizen Rights...Gavin Seim

Police Accountability/Citizen Rights...Gavin Seim

Gavin has a lot of courage to do the things he does. Even if I had the knowledge and education which he clearly does, I don't think I could remain as calm and collected as he always seems to. Can he be a pain in the ass and go a little overboard sometimes? Sure, maybe, but sometimes (oftentimes) that's the only way things will change. Anyway, I really appreciate his videos and what he is doing. Check him out on YouTube.

This is just one of many unbelievable interactions he records...
    Last edited by kj7687; 08-21-2015 at 01:38 AM.
    WECSOG likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

kj7687 and WECSOG like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Those young guys will be the S.S. in a few years.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

KJ you have an extremely warped understanding of courage.

I think he points out the divide. That chicken chit cop who called his thug buddies to come bail his sorry arse out via intimidation and then bails demonstrates, defines, the divide.
    kj7687 and WECSOG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post
    I do not view Gavin Seim as being courageous. He is a troublemaker, a bully, a stalker, and he trespassed on secure property. He is very fortunate that Officer Cox did not arrest him, and the officer would have had good reasoning to do so.

There are much better ways to handle the single issue that Gavin Seim confronted this Police Officer about...the unmarked vehicle.

In my opinion...Gavin Seim only adds to the divide between law enforcement and the citizens of this country.
    He is no different than the protesters in the St. Louis areas, that want to protest police brutality, while they bring a gun....to the protests.
    Really TWilight?

There are good and bad on both sides of the law....but I know the BS I had to put up with as a Military Cop, especially in my Vietnam tours....not fun but sometimes we had to bust some heads, and those heads deserved busting....just sayin' I cannot imagine being a cop in Ferguson or some other sh*thole, where you have ZERO backing from this corrupt and racist POS in the White House....or the stinking one sided press.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I respect and obey law enforcement authority but take issue with the following: Why is it taken for granted that police should rightfully think "Police Lives Matter" more than civilian lives? Should there be any disparity in the intensity of investigation, pursuit and conviction of a murderer of a police officer vs. the murderer of an adult or child civilian? If so please explain why. It is analogous to saying if a fireman's house is burning all firemen should converge there even if it means the neighbor's house is permitted to burn down. A crime committed against a law enforcement officer should receive no more attention than a crime committed against Joe or Jane Civilian.
    I know the police's chartered duty is not specifically to protect lives but to enforce laws; and that public safety is a beneficial by-product of this duty. To say that more stringent pursuit of crimes against law enforcement officers is needed as a deterance seems wrong. All crimes should be prosecuted equally as an equal deterance to the further committing of similar crimes.

If this seems like a rant against officers of the law I apologize. I simply feel that the growing schism between some civilians and officers is not helped by the police sometimes acting like a society upon themselves not bound by the rule of law they enforce upon others. Think about this next time you see traffic police failing to use turn signals, interacting with big screen computers while driving, taking on private cell phones while driving , habitually speeding, parking illegally, etc. Then wonder if it is appropriate that they take paid days off to attend funerals of fallen officers leaving their patrol areas often understaffed. I grew up where the police were your friends, part of the community and the source for help in all situations. Shame to see them viewed differently.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Good Points Fred, but in some points I have a different view....the Bullshit Slogan foisted on us by racist elements of the Black "Community"{whatever the Hell that is?} "Black Lives Matter" is OK... So I suggest they stop killing each other...and I doubt the not so revs Al, Jesse Jackass, and that nutjob Rev
    "Gawd Damn America" Wright, who preached where Barack went to church, want to hear that....it's all the fault of "Whitey" and the Cops....those jerks need to clean up their own damn communities, and look in the mirror, because that is where the problem lies.

"All Lives Matter"....well except a few political hacks and Islamic Goat Fornicators, whom all should remain nameless...
    Last edited by Hoot Gibson; 08-21-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links