Fed's trying to take away seniors' right to bear arms.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Fed's trying to take away seniors' right to bear arms.

Angry Fed's trying to take away seniors' right to bear arms.

SanDue and Ron like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Oblama said there would be change.
    SanDue and Ron like this.

This just really pisses me off. There is absolutely no reason that someone on disability or with a rep payee should be disqualified from owning a firearm is they are otherwise mentally fit to do so. My god i hate liberals!!!!!

My mother is on SS and i am her rep payee. That alone should not disqualify her in my opinion. The fact that she has Alzheimer's should but the gooberment does not seem to care about that part. Wouldn't having doctors that are treating someone with a mental illness report that as a disqualification be a better idea? The uphill battle i have had to fight with my mothers disease is insane. The woman can hardly operate a toaster yet they state retested her for her drivers license 6 times and she failed it 6 times, they would still be testing her if i didn't just stop bringing her. Same goes with guardianship. My mother is not of sound mind to make any sort of decisions for herself and getting guardianship to protect her has been a huge uphill battle that has cost me thousands of dollars in lawyer fees and is still not resolved yet.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jb882 View Post
    This just really pisses me off. There is absolutely no reason that someone on disability or with a rep payee should be disqualified from owning a firearm is they are otherwise mentally fit to do so. My god i hate liberals!!!!!

My mother is on SS and i am her rep payee. That alone should not disqualify her in my opinion. The fact that she has Alzheimer's should but the gooberment does not seem to care about that part. Wouldn't having doctors that are treating someone with a mental illness report that as a disqualification be a better idea? The uphill battle i have had to fight with my mothers disease is insane. The woman can hardly operate a toaster yet they state retested her for her drivers license 6 times and she failed it 6 times, they would still be testing her if i didn't just stop bringing her. Same goes with guardianship. My mother is not of sound mind to make any sort of decisions for herself and getting guardianship to protect her has been a huge uphill battle that has cost me thousands of dollars in lawyer fees and is still not resolved yet.
    +1 ^

Lets see, when was the last report of a senior gunning down someone? And how does a beaver fall a tree, one bite at a time, just the way our constitution is being destroyed.
    Xracer, SanDue, Ron and 2 others like this.
    ”It takes 12 HP to ride around the world—the rest is wheel spin”

Excellent post from JB

They're so worried about guns.....but they don't care about how corrupt the trillion dollar corporate (JUNK) food industry and pharma industries....both of which sell extremely toxic chemical laden processed food products and poisonous manmade drugs that pre-maturely end more lives that violence ever will. Oh wait, they're bought and paid for by these very industries so of course they won't ever shut them down.
    Ron and SanDue like this.
    2008 CRF230L

2006 CBR1000RR

2007 CB919 - 70k Miles and still runs like new!

* 2001 TW200 (Sold after 15k miles of fun)

I can't wait for OUR change...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    jb882, Dryden-Tdub and littletommy like this.
    "Life Member NRA"

Ron

Liberals just can't understand what "Shall not be infringed" means. It needs to be in simpler language.
    Tirebiter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by old w/2 many guns & bikes View Post
    LT, you need to change the thread title to: The feds are trying to.....

Every time I skim along the thread titles' I see: FREDs trying to take away our gun rights... - Damn you Fred!!! -J-

ha ha I've read it also and seen and thought the same thing!!
    Back off Fred!!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Fed's trying to take away seniors' right to bear arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Liberals just can't understand what "Shall not be infringed" means. It needs to be in simpler language.
    I have to respectively disagree with you on the tobacco issue. Let me preface this by saying I'm a non smoker, always have been and always will be but I do believe it is not the governments place to regulate what people put into their bodies. It goes against our basic freedoms.

It's a slippery slope the thing too, ban tobacco because it's bad, then it's alcohol, sugar etc. s
    Last edited by jb882; 09-19-2015 at 08:26 AM.
    Hoot Gibson and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

It's a slippery slope the thing too, ban tobacco because it's bad, then it's alcohol, sugar etc. s
    I'm not sure how your health care system works, but I think you will find it becomes an issue when tax payers start footing the bill for smokers healthcare. How did Obama care work? Wasn't that the beginning (or addition?) of a public healthcare system over there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links