Do You Use Marijuana? A Record Number of Americans Say ‘Yes’.
Close

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: Do You Use Marijuana? A Record Number of Americans Say ‘Yes’.

Do You Use Marijuana? A Record Number of Americans Say ‘Yes’.

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Nope.

I've known a lot of long-term users.

Let's just say they're a few cards short in the deck. A few bricks short of a load. Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

I don't see any need to make myself like that...for the hell of it. I'd rather go riding.

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Nope.

Let's just say they're a few cards short in the deck. A few bricks short of a load. Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

I don't see any need to make myself like that...for the hell of it. I'd rather go riding.
    Are you sure you have a full load...
    grewen and littletommy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    Are you sure you have a full load...
    I think I'm in a better position to judge than are you.

And if you're advocating using a mild hallucinogenic recreationally...I'd say my judgment in general is sounder than your own.

I know some don't feel the freedom to actually tell the truth and say they use it and that's ok. I used it recreationally for years when I was younger. I also went many many years without it. I came back to it when I realized it could help me with several physical problems I have and I have been well pleased with the help it does give. I will be the first to say that it is not a "cure all" but it certainly helps. I feel it is the lesser of evils when compared to chemical drugs and prescriptions that eat up your liver and kidneys and/or drugs that cause dependency.

Justpassinthru, if you became sick and your doctor suggested it, would you consider using it versus other prescriptions?
    lbxr likes this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Not my cup of tea but I can't say I didn't get a few Whiffs in the 70s. I do enjoy this song...

Hoot Gibson and littletommy like this.

It's hard for me to judge something I've never used, medically or recreationally. But my inclination is I have a fun enough time without it, so I see no need for it.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada

And if you're advocating using a mild hallucinogenic recreationally...I'd say my judgment in general is sounder than your own.
    no intent to offend JPT, just seemed like a rather blanket/generalized judgement of cannabis and those who consume it. I am sure you are the best judge of the circumstances of your life, I was only asking the question.

I am always fascinated by how opinionated we can all be...
    littletommy likes this.

Nope.

I haven't gone a day without for about 15 years and I have to say, I'm as sharp as I ever was, if I ever was.

I'm giving you a "like" because you had the balls to say it like you feel it. I can respect any ones opinion. But if you have never tried it, how do you really know if it is beneficial or not? Just sayin.
    WECSOG and mhomadness like this.

Again, without ever having tried it....? How can you say? It's described as a mild analgesic and is helpful for many things just like aspirin.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links