Here we go again!
Close

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree348Likes

Thread: Here we go again!

Here we go again!

Another nut job hell bent on murder and the fool on the hill immediately proposes more gun control.

When will these idiots ever realize they will never be able to legislate mental health and they will never stop those who go off the deep end with a death wish?

Too bad they are not smart enough to understand that just one person in that classroom carrying a legally concealed weapon might have been able to stop this carnage on the spot but instead all the students had to hide behind their desks like ducks in a shooting gallery waiting to be killed. Yet another case of a Gun Free Zone where only the killer had a gun and he knew he would have no resistance. I think it is very sad that one of those students was not in violation of the rules, packing a gun and killing this nut on the spot. Probably just as well because they would be looking to hang the student that saved the day.

Fools I say! We are being led by complete fools.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Obama and Company: "Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste"

This Shooter was just like Obama....Half Black, Half White, Half Assed, and a Complete Anti Christian, Pro IRA, Pro Islamic, Nut Job....right out of the Kenyan's Mold....

'Filled with hate': Witnesses say Oregon gunman targeted Christians in community college shooting | Fox News
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

"They" are not interested in saving lives. Its power they want. Now...if they could only get rid of that Bill of Rights.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Meanwhile once I am done with my early game tomorrow morning, I know where I am headed.....

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...-show-lima-oh/

You can never have to much ammo.....
    WECSOG likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by hoot gibson View Post
    you can never have to much ammo.....
    amen!!!!!!
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Roseburg is my home town my family has been here for 80 years, it is a strong little town and we will get through this, my wife is a teacher and one of the kids shot was a former student needless to say it hit her hard. I see in the news some are suprised at the support of guns here, this is a right wing town and proud of it. We being smart people don't blame the gun we blame the shooter.
    87tw,08 klr650,00dr200,76tl250,73cl175 scrambler,75tl250,76tl125,1960 cushman trailster,

As a Obama supporter I am ashamed by peoples attitude about our President. Have you no respect for the person in the highest office in the United States? I always taught my children that they needed to know the 2 R's -- Respect and Responsibility. Something you people could learn. Calling him names and saying this and that is showing no respect. You have no idea what religion he is or his values. You have only heard what you want to hear and nothing else.
    Anyone who thinks having more guns is the answer is so wrong. We need to limit the number and type of guns made and also how many a person can have. More rigid rules and laws are needed!!
    With the number of shootings we are having in the USA your way of more guns and no laws regulating the ownership is not Working!! When are you going to wake up???
    troll likes this.

Here we go again indeed...obama supporter?...oh my god...thank you...you have helped him ruin our country....It is you people that will wake up far too late. Respect is to be earned...he has none coming.
    Gulfrider, WECSOG, Bmgm37 and 1 others like this.
    1976 Honda XL 350
    2001 Yamaha TW 200
    2004 XR 650R
    Like Black Powder guns? Hidden Content
    Check out my youtube channel Hidden Content

Hey you must initiate the mind to start trigger pull. In most cases the Devil is in charge. If you try to follow the teaching of Jesus Christ you would not have killed without cause. If you jump up saying Love Obama or anyone else you are lost. If you jump up and praise God and be inspired by his Grace you win. If we don't begin to Love each other we lose. The Human experience is Plain Fear the wrath of Jesus Christ . If this nut was targeting Christians so what's New nothing!!!!!!!!
    TopPredator and WECSOG like this.

Oh yea I was packin heat yesterday last week and tomorrow. Personal protection is personal choice. If yesterday's nut had been in a class with a veteran with a concealed carry permit and sidearm the victim number would have been much lower!!!!!!!!!
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links