• 1 Post By Little Brute
  • 1 Post By Borneo
  • 1 Post By Little Brute
  • 1 Post By ZDR1
  • 2 Post By Devils Advocate
  • 4 Post By littletommy

Thread: Be nice!

Be nice!

Had to shave the package. Thursday I went to a house and the gas meter was the same place the pit bull made his bed so I ware brown pants and an hour later I was eating lunch and looked down and found a Tick crawling up my shirt and three more that day in my truck and one on Friday so I was on call Saturday and was in and out of the truck ten times and Sunday I was doing my laundry then found a tick on my leg.

So I had to take action shave and save if I die have them look for a tick problem.
    Last edited by ZDR1; 10-04-2015 at 05:14 PM.

ahhhh.... you couldn't find a better solution than that?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    ahhhh.... you couldn't find a better solution than that?
    no I got lice from a cat house 10 years ago and found it faster to get rid of the hair.
    Last edited by ZDR1; 10-04-2015 at 05:15 PM.
    littletommy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Lyme diease is a bitch! Just don't become someones...
    Last edited by Little Brute; 10-04-2015 at 05:31 PM.
    ZDR1 likes this.
    TW200 "Little Brute" is gone - Waiting to see what 2016 brings (WR250R/CRF250 RALLY/KTM390/Africa Twin or E-bicycle?)

I've never hea......nope just never mind, im changing channels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using Tapatalk
    ZDR1 likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Actually I feel for ya zdriver1. I once read electric meters one summer between semesters in college. As the new temporary guy they sent me to all the worst neighborhoods that the full-timers didn't want to go. One was called Crow Village and not a place you really want to be. Backyard grass up to your knees in several homes, killer dogs as "pets", fees jumping in herds so high you think they are knats. I watched the sheets hanging in the windows be pushed aside with the barrel of guns to see who was in their backyard. Not fun...

Never had to take the drastic action you have have "slick", but damn those flees on steroids bite hard!
    Last edited by Little Brute; 10-04-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    ZDR1 likes this.
    TW200 "Little Brute" is gone - Waiting to see what 2016 brings (WR250R/CRF250 RALLY/KTM390/Africa Twin or E-bicycle?)

I am thinking about making some TW key chains out of my PUB Hair but I think this would not be a good deal! F-IT.
    littletommy likes this.

Wood ticks aren't that bad where you have to shave or anything. During spring up to about the first of July they are an annoyance. I found these nine after one short ride down some power lines in the tall wet grass.

More ticks 001.JPG

You just have to know when there out and do your standard "tick check" before going to bed at night. If one gets their mouth into you, you got to know how to get them off. DON'T PINCH THEM WITH YOUR FIGURES! You'll squeeze the blood they have sucked back into you and you can get a nasty infection. Scrape them off with a credit card. They are creepy and once I find one on me it's like I can feel my whole body crawling with ticks. Now deer ticks can be dangerous. They're small and hard to readily detect. If they bite you you WILL have been infected with lyme disease and you need to know what the bite looks like and seek immediate medical attention. You can get on an antibiotic regime first off and you will be OK. If you ignore it for a week or so you will be in big trouble.
    ZDR1 and Xracer like this.

That is the little suckers that want to live with me.

Z, you have to burn them out and then pick them off one by one...

So, next time, just shave half the hair off, pour lighter fluid on the hair and light it, then stab them one by one as they run out onto the shaved side with an ice pick.
    grewen, ZDR1, TW-Brian and 1 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Sponosred Links