Healthy.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Healthy.

I am happy to announce that after a solid 15 years under the care of one doctor or another for conditions ranging from cold-water drowning to chemical pneummonia to autonomic neropathy to clinical depression to bouts with 3 unrelated cancers to being runover by a deer, I'm finally released to do as I please. I'm going back to what I do best--hard-core capitalism in the form of commercial entrepreneurial incubation for fun and profit. I'm free to make another $million or three, and it's a great feeling. Since I'll be a little busy doing one of the things I love to do as much as riding, I won't be wasting time on playing on the internet. This is the only forum I'll still be reading on anything close to a daily basis.

Money can't by happiness, but broke can't buy anything.

Qwerty, I am very pleased to hear your good news, but please don't go crazy and end up back at square one.

Ride on carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I am happy to announce that after a solid 15 years under the care of one doctor or another for conditions ranging from cold-water drowning to chemical pneummonia to autonomic neropathy to clinical depression to bouts with 3 unrelated cancers to being runover by a deer, I'm finally released to do as I please. I'm going back to what I do best--hard-core capitalism in the form of commercial entrepreneurial incubation for fun and profit. I'm free to make another $million or three, and it's a great feeling. Since I'll be a little busy doing one of the things I love to do as much as riding, I won't be wasting time on playing on the internet. This is the only forum I'll still be reading on anything close to a daily basis.

Lifes to short, be blessed!

Ronnydog

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post

Hopefully, you'll still have time to amortize the cost of depreciation as it relates to inflation in the GNP, and give us the scoop on the various oils on the market. Good luck, Qwerty.

And may Donald Trump call you asking for advice! Good Luck and Good Grins.

Good luck and stay healthy.

Glad to hear that. Enjoy your new health! You have been a mainstay of this site, it has been much appreciated.

Congrats on being released from the clutches of the medical community.

And wishing you good luck on attaining those millions.

jb
    2018 Triumph Street Twin..............2016 CB500F
    2014 XT250 ..................................2008 H-D Softail Deluxe
    2008 SV 650..................................2007 DR 650..

Welcome back to the mayhem of "normal" life from someone who has walked the edge too. I've enjoyed and learned from your posts here and it's good to hear you're sticking around. There's no doubt that a million or two could be in your future.

Pssst.....If one of your entrepreneurial enterprises goes public let us know....you know, a little insider trading

You guys are funny! Thanks!

First project will be something like www.foulmouthshirts.com , except not nearly so foul. That site's production facility is a half mile from mine, and I know the owner well. He expects sales to top $1,000,000 this year, with a 37% taxable personal income. Not bad for a small business with 7 employees, including the owner, who only works 40 hours/week. fms.com has about 55 pages of various categories, though some pieces of art are featured in more than one category. I intend to start with various school mascots, various sports, cheerleading, and political "sound bites" since I already have tons of art in those categories. My advertising hook will be quality qarments (Hanes Beefy-T t-shirts and Hanes Premium and/or Ultimate fleece) with the quality of graphics printed directly on the garments with plastisol inks, providing brighter colors and more better durability--it's hard to ruin direct-printed plastisols. I've figured processes and procedures that allow individually printing stock graphics at a competitive price point. fms.com uses heat transfers derived from a variety of production methods, none of which can mach the quality or durability of plastisol inks. Such value in embellish-on-demand garments is not offered by any other source on the internet.

Sorry, but I'm trying really hard to avoid printing TW shirts. First, there will be a problem with Yamaha's copyrights and registered trademarks. Second, the market is comparatively tiny compared to other categories of art.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links