You get the government you deserve!
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: You get the government you deserve!

You get the government you deserve!

This is the results of idiots who WILL cancel out your vote in the next presidential election! Heaven help us.
    Connecticut city elects former mayor who served time in federal prison | Fox News

Tom
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Washington D.C. brought back Crackhead Berry and B.J. Bill so why is this any surprise?
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Crazy...reminds me of Toronto mayor Rob Ford and his admission to smoking crack. He a conservative in our previous PM's (Stephen Harper) pocket so he's had some shelter from the storm so to speak.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Woman View Post
    Crazy...reminds me of Toronto mayor Rob Ford and his admission to smoking crack. He a conservative in our previous PM's (Stephen Harper) pocket so he's had some shelter from the storm so to speak.
    Not any more... we are in a brave new world. What a wonderful change! multi-cultural, gender balanced, young group of Liberal Cabinet Ministers.
    grewen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    Not any more... we are in a brave new world. What a wonderful change! multi-cultural, gender balanced, young group of Liberal Cabinet Ministers.
    Well then, you have found modern Utopia! Congratulations are in order. I do wish you the best.

Tom
    rmcglad55 likes this.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Well then, you have found modern Utopia! Congratulations are in order. I do wish you the best.

Tom
    Not soooo sure it is "Utopia"... if such a place exists... It is a change most Canadians are looking forward to, as demonstrated by the election results... it was a rout... booted Harper to the sidewalk.

Not soooo sure it is "Utopia"... if such a place exists... It is a change most Canadians are looking forward to, as demonstrated by the election results... it was a rout... booted Harper to the sidewalk.
    What type of change are you hoping to get accomplished? Our change has left a whole lot to be desired.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Mel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    What type of change are you hoping to get accomplished? Our change has left a whole lot to be desired.

Tom
    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That is hard to answer, I would call myself a social democrat and enjoy that in the Canadian culture. And, in the last decade that culture has suffered under conservative governance. My observations and experience suggests that the middle class and the disenfranchised lose under conservatives and the rich just get richer... and not always because they add value to the larger society.

I would suggest that the US change is still dominated by private for profit corporations. Insurance companies are always going to take your money and try to give nothing back. The US is in better shape than it has been in for years and I would blame that on the current administration...

And I know anarchy is chaos even though it sounds attractive.

AKA: Sit on your collective asses, let the working stiff pay for it. Pop out Bastard Children, brainwashed by Public Education, bring the Islamic Trash over to do the work, because we know you are to fu**king lazy to get off your asses....this is the promised land...

Yep, Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder....even in Cana~duh
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

That is hard to answer, I would call myself a social democrat and enjoy that in the Canadian culture. And, in the last decade that culture has suffered under conservative governance. My observations and experience suggests that the middle class and the disenfranchised lose under conservatives and the rich just get richer... and not always because they add value to the larger society.

I would suggest that the US change is still dominated by private for profit corporations. Insurance companies are always going to take your money and try to give nothing back. The US is in better shape than it has been in for years and I would blame that on the current administration...

And I know anarchy is chaos even though it sounds attractive.
    Perhaps it is time for a poll question?

How many here are in "better shape" than we have been in years? I have not had a pay raise in 4 years even though I have earned two of the three highest honors in my company.
    How is the US perceived around the globe today vs. 7 years ago?
    Has this administration done anything to curb the divide between the poorest and wealthiest?

So many questions that I would bet every penny "of disposable income" that I already know the answer to. Seriously, ask the average WORKING American, and then ask any major news personality. Two very different answers I guarantee.

Tom
    rmcglad55 and Tirebiter like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links