Have you been able to meet any other forum members? Who?
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: Have you been able to meet any other forum members? Who?

Have you been able to meet any other forum members? Who?

I just had the most delightful visit from Mrs. Admiral, her dear friend Karen and her daughter Kari!!!
    (By the way, I should mention that Mrs. Admiral (Lori) does not in any way look old enough to have any daughters) I am sure Kris and Lori adopted!! (Kris; dude; you scored big time!! What a lovely lady Lori is.... just sayin. I had the greatest time. We yacked and yacked and yacked. It was so fun and we had lots of laughs. I was yacking so much that I didn't even have enough time to finish a burrito in two hours. (believe me, that doesn't happen often!!) Thanks Lori, Kari and Karen!!
    It's not often that I get to hang out with, not one, but three beautiful gals!!!

I have also been fortunate enough to have met Plumbstraight and GinaMarie in the past too!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Mel
    The secret LT is that it all starts in Moab!!!!!!
    Mel

Glad you had a nice time LT. Yes, Miss Lori is incredibly vivacious and charming. I noticed quite a few in Moab were similarly smitten.
    littletommy, Fred, admiral and 4 others like this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    Glad you had a nice time LT. Yes, Miss Lori is incredibly vivacious and charming. I noticed quite a few in Moab were similarly smitten.
    She is such a lovely lady!! She's got a great personality and always a huge smile!! I was really blessed to say the least.
    admiral, jtomelliott49 and Ken like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Actually, I've met so many I'm afraid to try and list them for fear of leaving someone out.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post
    Like Mel said, "The secret LT is that it all starts in Moab!!!!!!"

I think I have met more than 60 people on this forum...in person. I am intentionally and deliberately "waiting" to meet LittleTommy, in person.

Once you've been to Moab, and meet the riders from New York, Ohio, Indiana, Mississippi, Louisiana, Utah, Arizona, California, Oregon, Nevada, and of course...Washington..............
    then you need to go to a gathering in Central Calif...and meet all those Misfits, and then................go on over to Fred's Big Sky Ranch, and meet all those Misfits........then down to the Ride & Shoot, to meet a few more Misfits.

This world is filled with Misfits........but the best kind............are TW200 Misfits.
    In my defense, my health had slipped a bit and other "more important needs" came up that I could not ignore at the time of some of these gatherings, otherwise I would have made it to a couple of them.
    jtomelliott49 and Ken like this.

Moab 094.JPGAnd one of the nice new things about Idaho's Miss Misfit is she now rides a TW! Go Lori Go! (Staged Photo..one sip was all she had)
    Indeed the pleasure of meeting all of you to date has been surprisingly rewarding and memorable.
    Gonna be a lot of new face to meet in Moab2016, almost forty, almost evenly split between "Dry" campers and ArchView campground attendees.
    Last edited by Fred; 11-14-2015 at 07:42 PM.
    ZDR1, littletommy, admiral and 5 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I just had the most delightful visit from Mrs. Admiral, her dear friend Karen and her daughter Kari!!!
    !
    Ah Tommy, you’re too kind! I too had a delightful time. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and spend a few hours chatting about life. You are definitely a one of kind great person and I feel blessed to have met you. After we left my daughter (19) said to me that “Tommy made my heart happy”. That’s a huge compliment coming from an “it’s all about me teenage girl!”

I wish we had more time to spend with you – unfortunately the mall was calling my daughter’s name and we had to go spend some time shopping. Well, she shopped and I followed with the money… much like The Admiral does when I go shopping….

Next time we will plan more time so you can actually finish your burrito! Oh, and I promise The Admiral will be invited to join us too.

I still feel bad that we were yacking a hundred miles an hour and the girls didn't get much of a chance to talk!! Lori, I had a super great time and you are a lovely classy lady. I enjoyed the time with you immensely, thank you so much!!! Admiral did miss out!!! ha ha I sent you a PM yesterday. I would like your last name and address please.

*Mudbug was thrilled that you have taken up riding a TW!!
    jtomelliott49 and Ken like this.

I met GaryL, ebbanflood, gregor, bucknutz, at the NE Russ Ride and Dryden-Tdub who lives a couple towns sorta south from me. I ride a lot by myself and enjoy it, but those 2 rides were the most memorable.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links