Critter Gitter Extraordinaire...
Close

Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By mudbug
  • 1 Post By VintageGW
  • 1 Post By Devils Advocate

Thread: Critter Gitter Extraordinaire...

Critter Gitter Extraordinaire...

As many of you know, I have lots of animals running around my place. And we've had our fair share of attacks. From snakes and foxes, to our most recent dog attack, it's been rough. I've walked up, and in some cases even ran up, on varmits mid attack.
    Well, I am happy to announce that's all about to change. I am the proud new owner of my very own critter gitter thats big enough to take down a small bear. Lol
    Lomax did some extensive work to his cousins four wheeler free of charge. That happened to be the same cousin that helped me set all those traps when we caught that big ol possum. Well, he's been fussing about me needing a small pistol for a while, and when lomax gave him back the four wheeler, he handed me my new pistol. How bad @&& is that?
    So here she is... Aint she a beaut?

Taurus 140G2 Pistol | .40 Cal Polymer Grip 10 Rds + 1 Blue
    VintageGW, Mel, TWilight and 3 others like this.
    Hidden Content not my circus - not my monkeys Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug View Post
    As many of you know, I have lots of animals running around my place. And we've had our fair share of attacks. From snakes and foxes, to our most recent dog attack, it's been rough. I've walked up, and in some cases even ran up, on varmits mid attack.
    Well, I am happy to announce that's all about to change. I am the proud new owner of my very own critter gitter thats big enough to take down a small bear. Lol
    Lomax did some extensive work to his cousins four wheeler free of charge. That happened to be the same cousin that helped me set all those traps when we caught that big ol possum. Well, he's been fussing about me needing a small pistol for a while, and when lomax gave him back the four wheeler, he handed me my new pistol. How bad @&& is that?
    So here she is... Aint she a beaut?

You scored well! 40 cal is my favorite round as it has so many capabilities....and so many choices.

Taurus 140G2 Pistol | .40 Cal Polymer Grip 10 Rds + 1 Blue
    You scored well! 40 cal is my favorite round as it has so many capabilities....and so many choices.
    TWilight likes this.

VintageGW's
    4 GL1000 Some of these are for sale....
    1 GL1800
    Gone to a good home - '04 TW200 - Mulita!

That can take down some pretty big "critters".
    TWilight likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Pistol packin Mama....
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Sponosred Links