• 2 Post By Fred
  • 4 Post By DonBenito

Thread: Food for Thought

Food for Thought

2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

Guy looks like he has been hitting the Peyote and Firewater way to much....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

We kind of took over the New World, which was their old world.5568cd3987d3148c5478acba91ac0328.jpg
    Dryden-Tdub and Gerry like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

MY THOUGHT IS, this fellow is one of the few human beings that realizes that we are all human beings. Yup, the same blood and guts. He looks around when shit happens and the perpetrator is always a 'human being'. In my opinion, suggesting it is one of 'them' is counter productive. The same planet that we all share managed just fine before human beings (black, white, brown, yellow, christian, jew, moslem, buddhist, male, female, ME) started screwing things up.

Once again we need to realize WE (human beings) are the problem. WE need to work towards a solution.

Yea I know, I am probably some less than Red/White and Blue piss ant (or worse). I likely don't get it.....

I had occasion to get some insight into the Crusades. Good lord, in God's name?

Watched a PBS program about "our" planet. Ravaged ecosystems, plants and animals pushed into oblivion over the last few hundred years. Folks, that's not the fault of Christians, Moslems, or Jews. Likely it does not have much to do with weather you are a man or woman. My guess is; the responsible party is, as a group, human beings. My thoughts anyways. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    MY THOUGHT IS, this fellow is one of the few human beings that realizes that we are all human beings. Yup, the same blood and guts. He looks around when shit happens and the perpetrator is always a 'human being'. In my opinion, suggesting it is one of 'them' is counter productive. The same planet that we all share managed just fine before human beings (black, white, brown, yellow, christian, jew, moslem, buddhist, male, female, ME) started screwing things up.

Once again we need to realize WE (human beings) are the problem. WE need to work towards a solution.

Yea I know, I am probably some less than Red/White and Blue piss ant (or worse). I likely don't get it.....

I had occasion to get some insight into the Crusades. Good lord, in God's name?

Watched a PBS program about "our" planet. Ravaged ecosystems, plants and animals pushed into oblivion over the last few hundred years. Folks, that's not the fault of Christians, Moslems, or Jews. Likely it does not have much to do with weather you are a man or woman. My guess is; the responsible party is, as a group, human beings. My thoughts anyways. Gerry
    Well Hell, I guess we could exterminate all Humans and the earth would be just fine and dandy....you want to start the Exodus?

Hidden Content

March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    Well Hell, I guess we could exterminate all Humans and the earth would be just fine and dandy....you want to start the Exodus?
    The Earth will be just fine and dandy no matter what. Human beings are not capable of destroying the earth, or even life on Earth, we are merely capable of destroying ourselves.
    2011 TW200 - Sold - after 9700 miles and 1,000,000 smiles. So long Tee Dub!
    2012 KLR650
    - Sold
    2013 Tiger Explorer XC
    2014 CB500X - RRP L3

Quote Originally Posted by DonBenito View Post
    The Earth will be just fine and dandy no matter what. Human beings are not capable of destroying the earth, or even life on Earth, we are merely capable of destroying ourselves.
    Damn Don, you mean, Obama saying that "Man Made Climate Change is the Biggest Threat Facing the World" might not be true....? Tell me that the self appointed King is not really wrong about his warped view of the world, is he?

Hidden Content

Sponosred Links