THIS IS FOR LT. Please disregard if you are not having problems with.................
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: THIS IS FOR LT. Please disregard if you are not having problems with.................

THIS IS FOR LT. Please disregard if you are not having problems with.................

First click on the link below. Then select "for other operating systems". Choose your system and then select "save/and run". I will be here if you have questions.

https://www.google.com/chrome/browse...top/index.html

Here is a link for Adblock plus which everybody should be using.

https://adblockplus.org/

No big deal.

Tom
    Last edited by Dryden-Tdub; 12-11-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    GaryL and littletommy like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Thanks brother Tom!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Tom is our up-state outa-sight go-to IT guy.Good job to help LT.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

We ALL contribute where we can. You are our Hollyweird movie maker!

Tom
    littletommy, GaryL and SanDue like this.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Boy do I need Dryden right about now. Being a complete Techno-dork I just got myself way over my head with a new ride. Bought a 2016 Toyota 4 Runner Limited and it came with a host of fancy functions I know nothing about. For God's sake, the damn radio talks to me and asks me questions and it is spooky when I am driving all alone. The radio goes silent and some gal says "You have a new text message, would you like me to read it to you" WTF? There is a button for APPS that I don't dare touch out of pure fear I might end up on some Russian dating site or some such similar place I don't want to go to. I did hook up my I phone with the car and now the car has all my contacts in the radio head unit and she asks me who I would like to call and where would you like to go. This is worse than having my wife with me while driving.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Tom, you hooked me up nicely. No more problems at all with Chrome and the adblocker!! Sweet Dude....Thanks bro!!
    GaryL, Dryden-Tdub and Jon62602 like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The problem I had was I had recently downloaded windows 10 and it was highjacking my internet explorer and freezing up in the middle of things over and over all day and night long. I would see a little icon in my tabs that I had opened and running that would say "this tab is playing media" I would shut down the process's that were eating up all my resources, but it just came back over and over. Also, windows 10 does not have an ad blocker available yet, so I was getting all that junk too. I was ready to re install my previous windows version and go back to it. I realized though at some point that my previous version would no longer be supported and I would have no option but to buy windows 10 again. Needless to say, I was very frustrated with it and what to do about it. I contacted Tom and he suggested using the Chrome browser and the adblocker extension for it. I'm no computer wizard and was a little hesitant, but I trust our brother Tom, so ahead I went. A few minutes later, all problems were solved and I couldn't be happier!! Thanks Tom!! You rock Bro!!!
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

Actually I made out like a bandit... As we were talking, he mentioned Granny had been visiting and had made 120 dozen (yes, 120 dozen) cookies and would I like some delivered... (you guys know I'm a chow hound) (although not as bad as Fred..ha ha)

So...not only is my computer working like a champ, I've got cookies on the way too!!! Yeah Baby!!!

You rock bro...You Rock!!
    Dryden-Tdub and Jon62602 like this.

All good forums need a computer wizard and I nominate Dryden TW to be ours! He pointed both me a Zdiver to a new chrome book lap top and I have been using mine ever since. No more BS updates at all and no more garbage with virus and worms.

GaryL
    littletommy and admiral like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    All good forums need a computer wizard and I nominate Dryden TW to be ours! He pointed both me a Zdiver to a new chrome book lap top and I have been using mine ever since. No more BS updates at all and no more garbage with virus and worms.

GaryL

They may not be for everybody Gary, but a lot of people would be super pleased if they just gave them a try. I have tons of computer experience and many different laptops, tablets, smartphones etc. but my Chromebook is my daily workhorse. Just a pleasure to use and abuse without worry. Glad you have enjoyed yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.

Tom
    littletommy and GaryL like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links