Thanks to TWilight
Close

Like Tree30Likes
  • 16 Post By Fred
  • 5 Post By Mel
  • 5 Post By plumbstraight

Thread: Thanks to TWilight

Thanks to TWilight

Thanks to Twilight we will have a group area at Archview for the Misfits Second Annual March Moab Madness.
    Thanks to Twilight for distributing Rhodetrip's excellent pewter TW pins at Moab last year.
    Thanks to Twilight every Yamaha parts distributor north of the equator now wishes he had dozens of TW kick starters in inventory.
    Thanks to Twilight for loaning me darn near every part on his bike short of the air in his tires while trying to help diagnose ailing Betty Boop on eve of a group ride I was supposed to guide.
    And thanks to Twilight for sacrificing his day in the woods so that I could borrow his re-assembled bike to guide the Red Lakes/ Blue Lakes group ride the next day.

Lots of good members here on this Forum, of which Twilight is a mighty fine, if not somewhat wacky example. Thanks Mike! Wishing you the best.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Mel
    Twilight,
    I want to support what Fred mentioned in his post. I just want our forum members to know how much you do for all of us. My sincere thank you to you!!!
    Mel

Just have to say, Twilight is truly one of a kind. Has offered his expertise, his knowledge, and always a place to have a get together here in the NW on a rainy day to have a few members to fix a bike, have a few treats, toss the bs, and just have a time to be TW friends. My hat is off to Mike and his unwavering attitude to the TW forum and to those that seek a knowledgeable fellow for the open road and the dusty, dirty, hillclimbing, deep abysses of the TW world.

I truly know that although he is a champion of the iron butt, so many countries, states and so on rides, the TW200 is his truly pride and joy as are the people he has met through them and I might add so is mine. What a wonderful group of folks the TW has bought together. AMEN
    Mel, Fred, Darth and 2 others like this.

Sponosred Links