<3 heaven <3
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: <3 heaven <3

Talking <3 heaven <3

Hidden Content not my circus - not my monkeys Hidden Content

They can keep their lobsters, gimmie craw daddys any day!! m.
    TWilight and TopPredator like this.

7249556_G.jpg

That pic from the article has my mouth watering!

I don't know of any other critter with so many different names, we mostly called them crawdads back where I grew up in NC.

They are actually a big problem in some of the lakes here in AZ where they have been introduced. I bought a good sized trap last year to help do my part to clear them out!
    TWilight, Mel, Dryden-Tdub and 3 others like this.
    2011 TW200 - Sold - after 9700 miles and 1,000,000 smiles. So long Tee Dub!
    2012 KLR650
    - Sold
    2013 Tiger Explorer XC
    2014 CB500X - RRP L3

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Bigger waterbugs is a good thing.
    mhomadness and Purple like this.
    Phelonius

Good morning fellows! Mr. Mud bug I live in Shreveport, home to KSLA. You must be close to me if you are in the channel 12 viewing area. We enjoyed 80 pounds of those delicious little critters last spring. I am in search of riding partners. Thanks.
    Lomax likes this.
    87 TW200 - new paint, tires, cables, seat, CDI, DG exhaust, chain and sprockets, custom self made aluminum reserve gas tank mounted on Oem rack, Dewalt box mounted on rack in front of reserve tank, quick release seat, new lease on life.

05 Rhino - custom roll cage, aftermarket seats, bead lock rims, walker shocks, high speed clutch, aluminum roof, 6 HID lights, LED back up lights, 5 point belts and abundant determination.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TALONWEST View Post
    Good morning fellows! Mr. Mud bug I live in Shreveport, home to KSLA. You must be close to me if you are in the channel 12 viewing area. We enjoyed 80 pounds of those delicious little critters last spring. I am in search of riding partners. Thanks.
    Well, this mudbug is of the female variety. Lol. My hubby is lomax, which you'll see pop in to comment every now and then. Welcome to the forum! We're about an hour west of you. So is littleten. And at least one more rider we have yet to locate. By this spring, the south should be representing well. We dang sure needed more t-dubs. Thats for sure.

My apologies. Thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy the forum. This place is filled with wonderful info. The South will represent. I am looking forward to meeting y'all. Have a nice day.
    87 TW200 - new paint, tires, cables, seat, CDI, DG exhaust, chain and sprockets, custom self made aluminum reserve gas tank mounted on Oem rack, Dewalt box mounted on rack in front of reserve tank, quick release seat, new lease on life.

05 Rhino - custom roll cage, aftermarket seats, bead lock rims, walker shocks, high speed clutch, aluminum roof, 6 HID lights, LED back up lights, 5 point belts and abundant determination.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DonBenito View Post
    7249556_G.jpg

That pic from the article has my mouth watering!

I don't know of any other critter with so many different names, we mostly called them crawdads back where I grew up in NC.

They are actually a big problem in some of the lakes here in AZ where they have been introduced. I bought a good sized trap last year to help do my part to clear them out!
    A big problem? My oh my, how could anything that tastes this yummy ever be considered a problem. Thats like there being an over abundance of steaks and bread pudding. Smh..... Not so sure about those arizonians.
    TWilight and littletommy like this.

That is the number one thing I am missing in Arizona. There are no Cajun food places much less good places to get crawfish. I looked into having a 100lbs shipped, but it was $500. I will try again to find some this year locally. I grew up in Southeast Texas, so we crossed the border a time or two. In college the wrestling team had a contest and the looser had to drive to Houston and pick up a 100lbs for a crawfish boil. Great times.

TexGX
    littletommy likes this.
    TexGX
    1996 TW200

We’re starting to get the little boogers over here as well – the problem being that they are not “indigenous”, dig holes in the river banks, and ambush small fish.

This has led to “control measures” being put in place – to wit, a couple of guys with rowing boats, traps, and a frying pan

Seems to be working - *burp* ………

(Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links