How You Will Die...
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: How You Will Die...

Question How You Will Die...

How You Will Die | FlowingData

Click on Flowing Data, click on male/female, race and how old you are. Use "live or pause" to see. You can see your chances of dying earlier in life or later depending where you freeze/pause the chart. For me, there was a 22% chance that I was dead already and a 78% chance that I was still alive.

I think I'm still here, so I must be alive...

* Don't worry, this isn't one of those freaky charts that will say something like: You have one minute left, you're heart attack will start in 10 seconds...
    Last edited by littletommy; 01-20-2016 at 05:22 AM.
    TWilight likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

And it still comes down to heart attack and cancer in the end, doesn't it?
    littletommy likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

All I know is, I know I'm on borrowed time already. I've already fought off the Grim Reaper...a couple times or more.
    Dryden-Tdub and Darth like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    All I know is, I know I'm on borrowed time already. I've already fought off the Grim Reaper...a couple times or more.
    It is not your turn LT. He probably just wanted a selfie with his toughest target. I hear the contest was between you and Keith Richards. Now Keith IS on borrowed time!

Tom
    littletommy likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

For some reason I have always pictured Keith Richards with the grim reaper on a choke chain in the heel position. Cracks me up every time I think about it.

Tom
    littletommy likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    It is not your turn LT. He probably just wanted a selfie with his toughest target. I hear the contest was between you and Keith Richards. Now Keith IS on borrowed time!

Tom
    Such quick wit and always so funny Tom....ha ha

Keith's got nothing over me. I've done and tried all the things he has in my past to extremes too. I don't dabble, there is no middle ground, it's either whole hog or nothing... ha ha, I always give 100%

I know why I'm still here. God still finds me useful for His purposes somehow. I am so thankful He touched my life. I will forever plant seeds of His goodness and tell any one who will listen, how wonderful it is to be forgiven. I will point the way and drag as many people to heaven with me as I can!!
    I hope my last words will be encouraging someone to believe in the Jesus I believe in.. I will never forget that moment I first believed. I was a brand new person in a fraction of a second because of the blood Jesus shed for me. I only had to believe...and have a little faith. God won't let any one down, He can't lie. As you already know Tom, if you sincerely ask him to forgive you and come into your life and change it, He will. Plain and simple.

winters in Sudbury, MA, summer on Squam Lake, NH
    Well hang in there, Tommy. This forum would not be the same without you.

One of my goals was not to die young. At 76, I've made it, but I'm still having fun (mostly by busting others balls.....like many on this forum) !

Will
    admiral, Mel, littletommy and 1 others like this.
    I sell TW200 stickers for $2.00ea. delivered. See Hidden Content for details. Hidden Content

2014 TW, DMO pegs, Yamaha rack, Doubletake mirrors, Jimbo shield, extended pilot screw, Snapback clock, Ebay risers, Seat Concepts, o-ring chain, Ricochet skidplate, brake leash, IMS folding shift lever, ProCycle tool tube, 130 main jet and two shims, route sheet holder, compass, temp/humidity
    indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Such quick wit and always so funny Tom....ha ha

Keith's got nothing over me. I've done and tried all the things he has in my past to extremes too. I don't dabble, there is no middle ground, it's either whole hog or nothing... ha ha, I always give 100%

I know why I'm still here. God still finds me useful for His purposes somehow. I am so thankful He touched my life. I will forever plant seeds of His goodness and tell any one who will listen, how wonderful it is to be forgiven. I will point the way and drag as many people to heaven with me as I can!!
    I hope my last words will be encouraging someone to believe in the Jesus I believe in.. I will never forget that moment I first believed. I was a brand new person in a fraction of a second because of the blood Jesus shed for me. I only had to believe...and have a little faith. God won't let any one down, He can't lie. As you already know Tom, if you sincerely ask him to forgive you and come into your life and change it, He will. Plain and simple.
    The worlds a better place with people like you in it LT.
    2012 TW200, 1991 Honda Z50R, 2011 Ranger 500 Camo, 1982 Honda CM 250, 1979 Yamaha XS 650, 2002 BMW 1100 GS, 2013 Triumph Scrambler 900

Hum...I'm gonna die (a little old lady) by getting shot by the police as I run from the Walmart store stealing DEPENDS for The Admiral!
    admiral, Fred, littletommy and 5 others like this.

I want to be shot by a jealous husband crawling out a bedroom window at about age 92.
    admiral, Rhodetrip, Fred and 6 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links