Big East Coast Winter Storm
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Big East Coast Winter Storm

Question Big East Coast Winter Storm

Everyone OK over there so far?? Just checking...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Everyone OK over there so far?? Just checking...
    Still here LT, no snow a few hours North of Pittsburgh. You been up all night?
    littletommy and TWilight like this.
    2012 TW200, 1991 Honda Z50R, 2011 Ranger 500 Camo, 1982 Honda CM 250, 1979 Yamaha XS 650, 2002 BMW 1100 GS, 2013 Triumph Scrambler 900

My Grandson spent the night, he is mad because I did not put a smiley face on the last post. This one is for him no not that one he said.
    2012 TW200, 1991 Honda Z50R, 2011 Ranger 500 Camo, 1982 Honda CM 250, 1979 Yamaha XS 650, 2002 BMW 1100 GS, 2013 Triumph Scrambler 900

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Back here in Charlotte NC for a family wedding. For the last two days we've had freezing rain. sleet. and it looks like 5" of new snow is topping it off. We've been here for a week and the only motorcycles I've seen are the ones in the showroom windows. I guess this "Blizzard" is a pretty big one as they closed flights in and out of CLT/Douglas airport. (Speaking of In-N-Out burgers.....There's a burger place out here called What-A-Burger : Excellent). Going to attempt to drive down Int. 77 this morning to Charlotte for the wedding.
    admiral and littletommy like this.
    1998 HD FLHTC

2004 TW200

2004 TW200

Thanks for checking LT All good here so far. I'll call my sis in a few hours and see if she's up to her eyeballs yet
    '01 TW200, '03 Z1000, '09 KLR 650, '13 CRF250L

NY City is bracing for a big dumping and I am 80 miles NW of the city and have not seen a flake yet at 7:30 AM Saturday morning. The prediction is for 3 inches here and 100% snow all day.

These storms are catastrophic in areas that don't normally get much snow but up by me this is a non event even when it comes in feet. I do see that in Ky. I 75 is shut down because of the big rigs blocking the highway and some fender benders and 90% of that is caused by those who are not up to speed driving in storms and cars and trucks not set up for such conditions.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

rbm
    It's snowing pretty good here now, at least 6" so far. They upgraded my area late last night, we're in for 12" to 24" now...I hope all of our members along the coast are OK through this, they're calling for severe coastal flooding.

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    It's snowing pretty good here now, at least 6" so far. They upgraded my area late last night, we're in for 12" to 24" now...I hope all of our members along the coast are OK through this, they're calling for severe coastal flooding.
    8:30 now and we have a few flakes coming but the winds are getting pretty strong now. I still have all green/brown lawn showing here and that is very uncommon this time of year.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

rbm
    Up to a foot now and it's coming down a 2" per hour for the next few hours....
    TWilight and littletommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post
    I like snow....a snow kinda guy
    I hate it.
    TWilight likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links