LT I owe you one!
Close

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By ZDR1
  • 1 Post By ZDR1
  • 4 Post By littletommy

Thread: LT I owe you one!

LT I owe you one!

LT hang in there, I am going to get this next month (TAXES) 2016 Forest River Rockwood 232ESP Folding Camper Murray, UT Utah RV Dealer | Salt Lake Utah RV Dealer | Parris RV | Camping Trailer | Tent Trailer and if you can handle it, I will fly you both ways in the late summer and cover your expenses for the week should be in the west or mid west.

You will know all riders very well. and you will sleep on one end and me on the other. Paul

And watch out for the two legged snakes!
    Darth likes this.

Nice camper Paul, and thank you for the offer. Paul, until I feel better and the VA has treated a couple important issues, I just don't see being able to do that without a lot of pain. I'll keep it in mind though and thank you for the offer bro.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

littletommy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

LT are you saying I am a bad host? now I let Mike dup me with his fake ALS and let him have my queen size bed and I slept in a small bunk bed and I paid for the cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDR1 View Post
    LT are you saying I am a bad host? now I let Mike dup me with his fake ALS and let him have my queen size bed and I slept in a small bunk bed and I paid for the cabin.
    Paul, nothing against you and no offense please, but I've asked you time after time to stop all this.

It's not good for the forum, it's not good for me, nor any one else who reads on the forum.

I don't want to lose any of my friends here by being forced to judge one or the other of them in some way.

God will deal with all of our sins someday, and until then, I am called to love my fellow man and set an example for others to follow so that they too, might have hope someday and believe in the saving grace of our Lord and Savior.

You see Paul; I'm just a wretched miserable sinner myself.

My greatest hope Paul, is that one could look past all that and see "Christ the Savior" who lives within my heart and find the faith to believe in Him and have hope as I did.

Dear Brother, try to find forgiveness for whom you feel has wronged you and please move on. It's time to end this.

I don't know what else to say.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Sponosred Links