Carnival in Rio
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fred
  • 1 Post By Fred

Thread: Carnival in Rio

Carnival in Rio

Carnaval is winding down in Rio, which features the world's longest parades, most beautiful sequin clad dancing girls and general wild festivities. If you have never been it is a sight to behold, makes New Orlean's Madi Gras seem tame, like a kid's birthday party. Hard to find a video that does not show too much skin for american sensitivities but after a few thousand nipples and bare fannies you realize it is just beauty, not eroticism. The floats, the costumes, the dancing add so much more than just the pretty girls. Each one of these competing dance schools parades past with maybe 6,000 dancers, drummers and elaborate floats all singing the same song, takes one or two hours for each team to dance past, takes two long loud boisterous nights for all the dance schools to parade past. Absolutely wild. Most parades start with a few hundred thousand firecrackers exploding in a five minute long rumble. When each group of 200 or more drummers approached the beat is infectious, each school has several drum sections mixed in the kilometer or longer dance stream.. A must for any single man, or married men with tolerant wives. My darling took me, said I can look but don't touch. Couldn't ask for more, right?
    Last edited by Fred; 02-13-2016 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Boobies
    TWilight likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Oh right, this is a motorcycle forum. Here is why I was reluctant to hang arm out the window in Sao Paulo traffic, very easy to loose an elbow or rear view mirror to the "Moto-Boys.
    "
    TWilight likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Sponosred Links