Is anyone as annoied as i am that the president is not attending Scalia's fineral?
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Is anyone as annoied as i am that the president is not attending Scalia's fineral?

Is anyone as annoied as i am that the president is not attending Scalia's fineral?

He is really showing his true colors here more than ever. He attended that thug from Ferguson's funeral but not a supreme court justice that served for 30 years. What a POS!

I never liked obama to begin with but im beyond disgusted now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/19/us...alia.html?_r=0
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Meh, I hate funerals too. If I had it my way the only one I'd ever go to is my own.

Obama is an Anti American {likely Kenyan Born} Slug...why would anybody expect the useless POS to attend a true Patriot's Funeral? The Bastard is more suited to be on the Golf Course or servicing men in the Chicago Bath Houses he used to frequent....
    jtstdub and Smitty Blackstone like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

The Scalia Family probably won't miss him.
    pretty classless on his part if you ask me though.

Now that he has achieved lame duck status, he is not even interested in pretending. He is just owning up to all our suspicions of him.
    This is his way of raising his middle finger to America.
    Phelonius

I have no respect for this POTUS.
    I still can not fathom how a man can become the president and would never be able to pass a Top Secret background check to do anything technical in our service or even work for some company........ Just ODD! Heck he probably sits around and laughs about it and saying, "this government is as stupid as it gets, I can do whatever I want to do", and he DOES!

Jim
    Hidden Content 2003 Tw200, 2014 BWS 150, 1969 VW Beetle Baja, 1972 Super Beetle and a 1987 Suzuki Samurai.

My guess is that he flat wasn't invited. Why would he be? He has no right to go unless he was invited either. I'd much more suspect he was told to stay away if anyone from his staff has asked for an invitation.

Also, I would bet his secret service would have recommended he not go. The justice was a respected conservative. There's a likelihood that Obama would be targeted at such an event.

There's also a likelihood that the SS would have conditions put on the family if Obama came. Stuff like, everyone who attends would have to submit to a search and security check. That's something the family probably wasn't willing to put the family and guest mourners through.

No, Obama wasn't invited, wasn't wanted, and would have cost certain liberties of the attendees which flew in the face of what Scalia stood for.

If Obama paints the picture that it was his choice not to go, I sure wouldn't believe him. Of course, if he said the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe him then either. Can't trust anything he says.
    Last edited by Ski Pro 3; 02-20-2016 at 11:26 PM.
    The bear slayer!

Trump 16

If I was Scalia's family I would not want his hypocritical ass there! Likewise if this was Zero's funeral I would much rather attend the celebration.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    If I was Scalia's family I would not want his hypocritical ass there! Likewise if this was Zero's funeral I would much rather attend the celebration.

GaryL

Very sad and sick that people feel this way!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links