Trump speaks
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Trump speaks

Trump speaks

admiral, TWilight, Byron and 2 others like this.

winters in Sudbury, MA, summer on Squam Lake, NH
    To those of you who back this guy...Is this the kind of person you choose to represent your values and those of our beloved country?
    I sell TW200 stickers for $2.00ea. delivered. See Hidden Content for details. Hidden Content

2014 TW, DMO pegs, Yamaha rack, Doubletake mirrors, Jimbo shield, extended pilot screw, Snapback clock, Ebay risers, Seat Concepts, o-ring chain, Ricochet skidplate, brake leash, IMS folding shift lever, ProCycle tool tube, 130 main jet and two shims, route sheet holder, compass, temp/humidity
    indicator.

Is he the best person for the job? Probably not.
    Are any of the other offerings the best for the job? Nope.
    Once again we get to the vote for the lesser of the evils.
    Every time the vote comes around it looks more and more like a high school popularity contest.

Disclaimer: At this point I endorse no candidate so don't drag me into the political "my daddy can beat up your daddy" pissing match.
    Thank you.
    '01 TW200, '03 Z1000, '09 KLR 650, '13 CRF250L

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Just think what Putin and the Saudis will think if encountering Donny's confrontational style compared to traditional State Department make-nice diplomacy. I wonder if he can tell Iran's Supreme Leader "You're fired!"?
    TWilight, TopPredator and Peterb like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by williamemack View Post
    To those of you who back this guy...Is this the kind of person you choose to represent your values and those of our beloved country?
    Actually Will, Yes! Cut me a bit of slack though because I have absolutely no respect for any of these lying, cheating, smooth talking politicians who have been there and done none of what they were elected to do. Given that Trump's ego is bigger than his bank account, if he does become our president I think he will do a lot more than any of these current scumbags who are running us off the cliff. The only reason the media and the political elites hate him so deeply is they are all worried that their gravy train might fall right off the tracks. You can take this right to your bank and cash it today, if they manage to knock Trump right out of this race they will immediately set their sights directly on Cruz because they don't want him any more than Trump. They all wanted Jeb Bush but will settle for Marco Rubio or John Kasich. Republicans are famous for eating their own and they are pushing real hard to snatch the victory of the white house right into the jaws of defeat. Take this to your bank too, If Trump does not win the nomination then be prepared for 8 years of Hillary.

You absolutely must look at the numbers. I am not talking about the poll numbers but the actual vote numbers so far. Donald Trump has brought out of hiding more people who are and have been in the category of "Disenfranchised Voters", in other words, those who know the game is rigged with liars and cheats and simply don't waste their time to even go to vote. Those people who normally stay home on election day are a much, much bigger block of voters than the black and Latino's combined. If Trump can pull them in to actually vote because they are so disgusted and angry then we just might see a real change in politics as we know it. The term used to be "Throw the bums out". But now I am seeing it turn to "vote someone in who is not bought and paid for by all the BS special interests". You have to really wonder why all the big wig, fat cats and political insiders have so much hate for both Cruz and Trump. I can't say if a Trump or Cruz will be any better for this country but I can say either one would have a real hard time being any worse than what we have had for the past 30+ years. Look at all the losers who are staunchly against Trump, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Bush's and countless others in the republican party who all stand to lose their cushy positions and power if Trump becomes the leader. None of them give a damn about this country or the people and only care about their own positions, power and wealth.

Keep in mind also that we are setting ourselves up for an even bigger disaster. By the time the election gets here and with all the beating up the republicans are doing to themselves, we could win the White House but lose the majority in the Senate and Congress and be right back to total stalemate where nothing could ever get done. If Hillary becomes president and we lose the majorities in both houses then we can all be proud of the carnage we caused.

GaryL
    Xracer, Hidebound, nippurr and 3 others like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Here's why I'll vote for Donald if he wins the party's nomination;
    1. He isn't owned by anyone. Not the Republican establishment, special interests, lobbyists, etc. That scares the shit out of the political machine, who have written laws for years to screw the common citizen. Just look at the military contracts alone. $2,000 toilet seats as the poster child of that sort of crap. Drug manufacturers with laws that allow them to sell pills for morally outrageous prices, I could go on and on.
    2. He is as sick of the illegal alien problem as I am and he's gonna do something about it. The other establishment politicians had their chance and sold American citizens downstream with forcing tax payers to pick up the costs of the illegals.
    3. He is a negotiator. Every other Republican, Cruz especially, flaunts that they won't give in, never negotiate, never bargain with the Democrats. That is insanity. If we are ever to move forward, we have to sit down and negotiate policy with the Democrats. Our best ally is with Donald doing the negotiations for our side.
    4. He will halt import imbalance. This will hurt at first, but it will grow our independence. In my local area, Sacramento, we used to grow 10's of thousands of acres of asparagus. On the news last night, 200 acres remains. The farmers can't compete with the labor costs of Mexico. So, instead of hours-old asparagus, I get weeks-old asparagus. But hey, it costs less. Bull shit it does. It comes in with human fecal material on it, pesticides and herbicides, insects and bugs. Multiply the asparagus situation with just about EVERYTHING and you might begin to see the problem with trade here.
    5. He will charge those other countries that benefit from our military presence. There is no reason that we are footing the bill for nations that slander us and don't contribute lives or dollars for the efforts.
    6. He will abolish Obamacare. If you know nothing else about the Democrats, you know this policy is the biggest rape of the working man that has ever existed. The first time our nation has forced it's citizen to purchase a product. Not a singe American has the choice. Not one.
    7. He will abolish Common Core. I have several grand kids in public school. I can't begin to tell you how wrong thinking the common core math is. Here's an example;
    You have 4 oranges to be divided among 3 people. How do you do it?
    Their solution is to divide all the oranges into 3rds and give each 4 3rds. Of course, now you have to eat them all right away; a sliced orange requires refrigeration otherwise. My solution was to hand out one orange to each person and divide the odd numbered remainder into 3rds. That way, each person has the choice to eat their whole orange any time for the next several days. My grandson's teacher got a little upset when I pointed this out to her.
    8. He will abolish the IRS
    9. He will reestablish torture to gain information of a time sensitive nature that will save innocent life. And don't give me all that sap crap. Have you ever served in combat? Seen what even a single .223 round does to a human body? My bet is that every soldier who's been wounded would rather have been waterboarded than to loose an appendage or other insult to their physical body. When we live in terror every day as evidenced by going through security at an airport for example, then I have zero compassion for any terrorist. I'll be there with the pliers and the bamboo shoots.

There are more, but that's a start. God Bless Donald, God Bless the USA and to hell with Hillary.
    GaryL, goldenhtr, nippurr and 1 others like this.
    The bear slayer!

I heard Ole Chumpty Dumpty was vowing to put more money into Obamacare.

You think he has no motive?...He's in huge in real estate! After the mortgage crisis you don't suspect he's just out to gain more control over his income like any other politician. And how many times has he flopped financially? Less then Bush I guess...but he's not the financial success he claims to be. The US can't just plead bankrupt a bounce back like Chump did.

I think a nation being more independent of global trade is a great thing. But not at the cost of having a divisive hate mongerer in charge.

If he won't take in muslims would he take in nonmuslim Syrians? I'm pretty sure they're not all muslim. Not that I support painting all muslims with the same brush.
    Last edited by Trail Woman; 03-08-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Been looking for somewhere to use this strip; here is as good as anywhere

1457280543-20160306.jpg SA.1.jpg

For the original, not tiny version: Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
    '01 TW200, '03 Z1000, '09 KLR 650, '13 CRF250L

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Woman View Post
    I heard Ole Chumpty Dumpty was vowing to put more money into Obamacare.

You think he has no motive?...He's in huge in real estate! After the mortgage crisis you don't suspect he's just out to gain more control over his income like any other politician. And how many times has he flopped financially? Less then Bush I guess...but he's not the financial success he claims to be. The US can't just plead bankrupt a bounce back like Chump did.

I think a nation being more independent of global trade is a great thing. But not at the cost of having a divisive hate mongerer in charge.

If he won't take in muslims would he take in nonmuslim Syrians? I'm pretty sure they're not all muslim. Not that I support painting all muslims with the same brush.
    The Muslims can stay on their own side of the world but I will be very happy to take your oil through the Keystone pipe line. Only when the so called "Moderate Muslims" stand up and start kicking the crap out of those who follow the extreme doctrines will I ever have any sympathy for any Muslim. How many Muslim countries in the middle east have opened their borders to other Muslims fleeing oppression? Saudi Arabia does not want any of them and many of the other very wealthy ME countries don't either. Sure, Pawn them off on the EU and the US and all the other liberal countries who will soon learn the errors of their ways. Muslims will never live in peace with any other religion and that is that!

GaryL
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

>^.^<

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links