• 1 Post By GaryL
  • 1 Post By Ski Pro 3

Thread: This is where I'm at...

This is where I'm at...

2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

Just remember that AS important as what this president may or may not do is the act of who they would appoint to the Supreme Court.

The next President will appoint up to five (5) Supreme Court Justices. The ramifications will last well beyond this Presidents time in office.
    scotti158, jtstdub, GaryL and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Just remember that AS important as what this president may or may not do is the act of who they would appoint to the Supreme Court.

The next President will appoint up to five (5) Supreme Court Justices. The ramifications will last well beyond this Presidents time in office.
    You said a mouthful there but we also need to realize the President can only nominate a jurist for the SCOTUS while it is the Congress and Senate that makes the actual appointment.

I am disgusted with the GOP establishment because by the time an election gets here to pick a new President they will be so damaged that a lot of the representatives could be lost in these elections. That puts us right back to square one with totally divided houses and a new President who can't get anything passed. I don't care who you like, Trump or Cruz. If we pick either one we better hope and pray we maintain the majorities in both houses or it will all be a complete waste of time. Think about that a minute. I am totally 100% anti democrat so Hillary is out of the question. I absolutely hate the GOP establishment for what they are doing in this process but I will absolutely support which ever one they nominate. At this election I will have to vote for the representatives up for vote and that is where I will need a clothes pin on my nose. If we get a republican in the White House we must also maintain the majority in both houses in order to make any real changes and advancements. This is where the GOP e is eating their own and cutting off their own feet. If they don't unify and I mean quick they will once again be the laughing stock of politics. It won't matter who we put in the WH.

GaryL
    Hoot Gibson and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scotti158 View Post
    HAHAHA! Excellent!
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

Or This Assclown:

Bernie Senile.pngBernie Bag.jpgBernie the Moron.jpgBernie Dead.jpg

Bernie Supporters are a Special Kind of Stupid....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

The idiots who are telling me to not vote for Trump and the same idiots who told me to vote for Obama. Is it any wonder why I don't listen?

GaryL
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I too am disgusted with the GOP establishment. The fact they are as against their own party's candidate, Trump, shows without a doubt, that they are owned by special interests and lobby groups who will be pulling their money when Trump, who isn't owned by any one. And that's their biggest fear, they don't have a lever to control him because Trump's money hunger is satisfied through other channels.

But here's the thing;
    The RNC had ALL the candidates sign a promise that they would support the nominee and now they say they won't if it's Trump. If the RNC/GOP pulls any sort of trick to deny the will of the voters their candidate, I swear to God I'll vote for Bernie and give all those establishment types exactly what they deserve and to hell with the country. Because if that happens, then this isn't our country any more. It's a version of Russia, where the party chooses the candidate for elections not the people.

Right or Wrong, it's our choice of who will be our candidates. Not the establishment's. There lies the problem, and it's caused by them being owned by big money.
    GaryL likes this.
    The bear slayer!

Sponosred Links