Fentanyl Patch Overdoses
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Fentanyl Patch Overdoses

Fentanyl Patch Overdoses

The heroin drug users are dropping like flies. My wife is a hospice nurse and I've heard talk about fentanyl patches for years. Hospice uses them all the time when their patients are in extremely pain. I have been hearing stories about people dying shooting up the gel that's inside the patch. Friday a police officer told one of my neighborhood clients that 15 people died in two days and that was within a 5 mile radius from my shop. Marian said just in our area of Harford county at least 15 die a week. I ask her why we're not seeing it more in the news and she said that it is categorized as a suicide and because of the HIPAA law it's not reported.
    Read more about fentanyl overdoses.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-information/fentanyl.html

There are a few drug houses near me where I live and a guy overdosed in an abandoned house that had been taken over by the street people and addicts for the winter. This house is about 5 houses away from me. The guy overdosed upstairs, they wrapped him in a blanket and tied it with cords, then went on downstairs and continued to party until finally one of the people there called the police two days later. Things like this are getting more and more common here. A couple years ago, a guy overdosed and they found him on the sidewalk dead about 100 feet from my house. I see these addicts from my house all day and night going into these houses. Now with winter ending and the temperatures going up, it just gets crazier and crazier. It gets so bad sometimes that I have to stay up all night and sleep in the day just to keep an eye on things around the house.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    There are a few drug houses near me where I live and a guy overdosed in an abandoned house that had been taken over by the street people and addicts for the winter. This house is about 5 houses away from me. The guy overdosed upstairs, they wrapped him in a blanket and tied it with cords, then went on downstairs and continued to party until finally one of the people there called the police two days later. Things like this are getting more and more common here. A couple years ago, a guy overdosed and they found him on the sidewalk dead about 100 feet from my house. I see these addicts from my house all day and night going into these houses. Now with winter ending and the temperatures going up, it just gets crazier and crazier. It gets so bad sometimes that I have to stay up all night and sleep in the day just to keep an eye on things around the house.
    No way to like that post LT. Keep your powder dry because it sounds like you live on the front lines!

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Wow LT that sucks... Have they tried to steal you TW yet?

I do for sure. Some of these people are pretty bold to get cash for their drugs. My neighbor across the alley (about 50 feet away) had someone go into his backyard yesterday during the day (and I was outside preparing the garden for the growing season) and they took the time to unbolt parts off of a car he was working on for a friend. He thinks he was being watched and was only gone an hour. He's had to aim guns at people in his yard at night and threaten to shoot them if they didn't leave. He also sits up at night a lot looking out for the thugs. Just two days ago, my friend Gary who also lives across the alley was up and out walking his dog at 4 in the morning and he saw a guy peeking in the window of a gal who just moved into a house across the street. We have it all here. I know I'm here for a reason though, someone has to be a light on the hill. If the good Lord could reach down and touch this old boy years ago, he can do it for these people too. That is my prayer.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Now there is a post that I can't like enough! Good on ya LT. How the heck did this once great nation sink so fast???

Tom
    littletommy and Darth like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Bro, I'd be so mad if anyone did that. I live pretty close to the bone and my bikes are about the only things I have that are of much value. I keep them in a friends garage most of the time, but in the spring and summer or while it is still warm, I do sometimes park it outside my back door so I can go ride at night. I chain it through the frame to my porch swing or handrail of my back steps. I have a good chain and lock, a Bully Alarm and a Gorilla Alarm with pager. If you even touch the bike it starts screaming and it's pretty loud too. I use them all when I park it outside in this neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Wow LT that sucks... Have they tried to steal you TW yet?

The past year was rough for us up here in Canada as well. Its use has exploded and too many deaths.

Why cant we all just do wheelies instead?
    2002 TW200 /// 2011 Ford Raptor /// 1985 FJ1100

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Now there is a post that I can't like enough! Good on ya LT. How the heck did this once great nation sink so fast???

Tom
    If you get a chance watch or read The Harbinger and you will understand why we are sinking so fast. It's worth watching.

Just a glimpse

littletommy likes this.

I had a surgeon inject me with fentanyl before some painful cutting. It didn't do shit for the pain but it did make me power puke and feel miserable for a while.
    I would much rather have the morphine, it has always worked for me.
    BTW, if the lord is going to reach down and touch those tweakers, I would prefer he touch them with a bolt of lightning.
    That would end their misery and your problems.
    Tweakers that O. D. are just proof that Darwinism works.
    Last edited by phelonius; 03-20-2016 at 01:26 AM.
    Phelonius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links