Refugee situation in Europe...Denmark says NO.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Refugee situation in Europe...Denmark says NO.

Refugee situation in Europe...Denmark says NO.

I thought some of you might find this article interesting (disclaimer: there is an obvious liberal bias in this article).

Denmark, a social welfare utopia, takes a nasty turn on refugees

Being half Danish (my father came to the states in his early 20's), I find this situation particularly interesting. I know that some are happy to take a hard-line stance on this issue. For me it is not so clear. As with many issues, I believe the best position is somewhere in the middle. Don't spend all your money on a big wall or put them in concentration camps...don't turn over and give everything you own to them and shut down your country, thereby rendering help impossible anyway...somewhere between the extremes
    Trail Woman likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Seriously? I always heard Denmark is very progressively liberal and better off for it. Sounds like a lot has changed.

Wow....So Syrians aren't welcome in Denmark so someone helps them to get where they are welcome and they get fined? That's ridiculous! I'm sure she'll have plenty of help fighting and/or paying this fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Woman View Post
    Seriously? I always heard Denmark is very progressively liberal and better off for it. Sounds like a lot has changed.

Wow....So Syrians aren't welcome in Denmark so someone helps them to get where they are welcome and they get fined? That's ridiculous! I'm sure she'll have plenty of help fighting and/or paying this fine.
    Refugees cost money which at some point runs dry/low. Compassion may be endless but the means to deliver assistance is not.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Refugees cost money which at some point runs dry/low. Compassion may be endless but the means to deliver assistance is not.

Tom
    Well of course refugee burden has it's limits but the fact that this woman has a human trafficking fine she can't pay will likely get legal or financial aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Woman View Post
    Well of course refugee burden has it's limits but the fact that this woman has a human trafficking fine she can't pay will likely get legal or financial aid.
    This is a new concept for me so be patient please. Are you saying that laws have no merit and should only be selectively punishable? What happened to our society? No laws, no borders and no common sense anymore.

Tom

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

I look at the photograph that is at the top of the article and see maybe 10 women in that crowd. The rest are overwhelmingly males between the ages of 18 and 40. You can see the attitudes of these Syrians; women an children first, fuck that. It is a fact that ISIS is infiltrating and sending their poison embedded in this mass exodus and there is yet no controlled screening of these refugees. And why isn't Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq etc. taking any in? Is it just coincidence that we hear of the mass exodus to countries with healthy (for the non working) welfare systems?

War is hell and I feel for the displaced refugees and would like to give them a hand if they really deserve and I'm sure a lot do but I can't get over every time I see the refugees in mass it's overwhelmingly males between the ages of 18 and 40. And if any come to this country they have to vow to leave their failed cultural system at home and become American, no Sharia law and the horrors that come with it.
    Last edited by Devils Advocate; 04-12-2016 at 07:05 PM.

The time and money could be best spent helping them where they are. Aid ? Sure, send them aid, assist them by sending help, supplies, food, water, etc. Allow them the dignity of helping them selves and their families in their homeland, everybody wins.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    Hidden Content

Oregon, love the climate and riding, not so much the lefty politics.

Watching a program right now on TV that says 19 million people a year are forced to flee their countries and risk their lives as they try to escape persecution, conflict and war.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Watching a program right now on TV that says 19 million people a year are forced to flee their countries and risk their lives as they try to escape persecution, conflict and war.
    Probably true LT. Now imagine if only half that number decided to stay and fight! That would be a force MORE than three times larger than China's military..... Just saying.

Tom

My Brother-in-Law is a Dane...he has lived in the US and US Virgin Islands for 30+ years, and most of his family is from Denmark...He's a good guy, and a world class chef, who ran the Kitchen and staff in the Danish Embassy for several years, before venturing out on his own. Although he agrees with me, the Fu*king Danes have sold their collective souls to the Devil. That being a group of people who worship a Child Molesting Pedophile name Mo~Hammered and his Gawd, a fake Piece of Dung named Allah...Denmark, like most of Europe is toast...Cana~duh is close behind and we are next...

Bottom Line: If you stand in the Middle of the Road, your ass is going to get run over.... There is NO middle ground when it comes to the Islamic Bastards trying to destroy the world....exterminate them{ISIS and the Radical Element} like the rodents they are....

Just one man's opinion....and the only one that counts, in my eyes...
    Last edited by Hoot Gibson; 04-12-2016 at 09:00 PM.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links