Thank You Dryden-Tdub
Close
         
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Thank You Dryden-Tdub

  1. #1
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,169

    Thank You Dryden-Tdub

    Tom, Thank you for the...out of the blue, surprise today. This beautiful Old Timer knife will most definitely be my new favorite weekender. I like it!!!

    image.jpeg

    image.jpeg


    Rick

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,338
    I was going to send you the tracking number but............

    I figured after all this time a surprise was in order. Put it to good use as I never did. Just can't seem to put the old Buck 102 in a drawer and forget about it for awhile.




    Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator littletommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    17,284
    That Dryden-Tom is a pretty good brother, isn't he? Or at least I think so.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    That Dryden-Tom is a pretty good brother, isn't he? Or at least I think so.
    At least I have one of you guy's fooled!



    Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

  6. #5
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    I was going to send you the tracking number but............

    I figured after all this time a surprise was in order. Put it to good use as I never did. Just can't seem to put the old Buck 102 in a drawer and forget about it for awhile.




    Tom
    Oh I'll will put it to good use. How long did it take for USPS to find it? I thought when I didn't receive it the first time you mailed it, that it was long gone. I was blaming the thugs across the street, because about the same time my hand truck was stolen off my front porch.
    littletommy and TWilight like this.

  7. #6
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,169
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    That Dryden-Tom is a pretty good brother, isn't he? Or at least I think so.

    Absolutely!!!!!
    littletommy likes this.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Oh I'll will put it to good use. How long did it take for USPS to find it? I thought when I didn't receive it the first time you mailed it, that it was long gone. I was blaming the thugs across the street, because about the same time my hand truck was stolen off my front porch.
    It was returned to my local post office shortly before I returned from Atlanta. I picked it up when I returned home and it has been sitting on my wine rack ever since. I go to FedEx several times a week but the post office is such a pain in the arse in Dryden that I truly dread even going in there. I am relieved that it is finally in your possession. Not as pretty as the earlier ones but all the more reason to work the heck out of it. I think of it like my old Mossberg shotgun, ugly as sin but wonderfully functional. Enjoy.



    Tom
    littletommy likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turtle Wrangling the Sierras
    Posts
    18,710
    Thank You Dryden T-Dub !!!!!!!!!!!

    Tom has really pulled out the stops on being Mr. Nice Guy. Especially for a fellow who was recently laid up with serious back pain.
    Anyways my praise is because today Tom sent me a really nice game camera to try to "film" some of the critters who leave me both spoor and scat as calling cards on my rural property.
    I received a real quality camera with a fresh memory card and new batteries well beyond my wildest expectations. What a guy! Thanks Tom.
    Now to see if I really have wild animals wandering about or just Leprechauns and Car Key Gnomes playing tricks on me.
    Last edited by Fred; 04-21-2016 at 08:26 PM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

  10. #9
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    It was returned to my local post office shortly before I returned from Atlanta. I picked it up when I returned home and it has been sitting on my wine rack ever since. I go to FedEx several times a week but the post office is such a pain in the arse in Dryden that I truly dread even going in there. I am relieved that it is finally in your possession. Not as pretty as the earlier ones but all the more reason to work the heck out of it. I think of it like my old Mossberg shotgun, ugly as sin but wonderfully functional. Enjoy.



    Tom
    Tom I think it awesome looking I really like the yellow handle. I've been holding it all evening.
    littletommy likes this.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Thank You Dryden T-Dub !!!!!!!!!!!

    Tom has really pulled out the stops on being Mr. Nice Guy. Especially for a fellow who was recently laid up with serious back pain.
    Anyways my praise is because today Tom sent me a really nice game camera to try to "film" some of the critters who leave me both spoor and scat as calling cards on my rural property.
    I received a real quality camera with a fresh memory card and new batteries well beyond my wildest expectations. What a guy! Thanks Tom.
    Now to see if I really have wild animals wandering about or just Leprechauns and Car Key Gnomes.
    In all honesty Fred if you could get a trail cam pic of a leprechaun I want half the proceeds! I also had some selfish motivations behind sending it to you. I knew you would post any interesting pics you got


    Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Dryden-Tdub just cleaned out his inbox.
    By Dryden-Tdub in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2016, 07:50 AM
  2. Dryden-tdub
    By ZDR1 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 06:23 PM
  3. Dryden-Tdub
    By ZDR1 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2015, 10:21 AM
  4. This One Is For The Dryden T-Dub
    By Fred in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-13-2014, 06:23 PM
  5. Dryden-Tdub to help with the garage problem.
    By ZDR1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2014, 11:09 AM