You can take your President and shove him …….
Close

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: You can take your President and shove him …….

The thing about Presidents is that they have a position and an image to uphold – both internationally, and at home.

When I was in Portugal many years ago, I remember looking in the yard of a café we were about to visit. There was one single scrawny arsed chicken pecking about, and after waiting nearly 45 mins for our meal – chicken – I could guess what had just happened to it.

Obamah – to this day – reminds me of that chicken. “Scrawny”. Often to be seen at various Presidential addresses not even wearing a tie, just an open neck shirt. Sure, if it’s an informal situation, kick back and relax – but not when you step up to the podium as President. It does your country no favours.

You show no respect – you get no respect – President or not. And OB1’s disrespect of his position has not gone unnoticed.

So when your “Pres” came to England last week, the writing was on the wall. No way would we openly criticise your previous Presidents like we are doing now to Obamah. We would have simply respected his comments, and left it at that.

5 to ten years to reach a trade deal ? – so nothing has changed there – and I say that with no emotion. It’s always been the case, whether dealing with Europe or Britain. Trade with Europe or with Britain is about equal – and considering that Britain is currently a small part of Europe, it comes as no surprise that America would be shooting itself in the foot to openly differentiate between the two. This information is years old, so nothing has changed in the last decade in that respect.

What has changed, is that now we have a “scruffy” President coming over here telling us how to behave (what a joke) – and on top of that – he’s on his way out anyway. Not only is OB1 determined to leave office only to have every domestic decision he’s ever made reversed, he’s also busy abroad making himself equally unpopular.

Please America – next time vote for someone who knows instinctively when to wear a tie, and how to spare the rest of the world of pure rhetoric – someone with half a brain would be a start.

Obamah is fooling no-one over there – and now he’s fooling even less of us over here.

Hopefully, your future Presidents will be welcomed on our shores – but please – keep this guy in a straight jacket where he belongs …….
    Fred, Xracer, Hoot Gibson and 17 others like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Mr Obama has been an ongoing embarrassment to the dignity of the office and country he represents. I'm surprised he didn't try to take a selfie with the queen or tango with her while telling our good allies how to run their country. My apologies on behalf of may Americans, Purple, I am ashamed of the decline of the US's global image .

EDIT: Darth is right, AMERICANS should be capitalized
    Last edited by Fred; 04-25-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Oh yeah, Mr. Purple?!
    Well, you can just take your Queen and...and...love her. Cherish her. Look at her old pictures. She was a motorcycle rider & mechanic during WWII.
    Appeciate and revere her.
    And trade her to us for OB1! Please!
    We probably like her as much as you do.

EDIT: Mr. Fred, please capitalize "americans".
    Last edited by Darth; 04-25-2016 at 10:37 AM.
    "Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
    - Hunter S. Thompson

“It’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"The less horsepower a motorcycle has, the more it can teach you.” - Ben Bostrom

And though a mountain may rise up and smack the livin' shit outta me,
    and wad up my bike somethin' awful...
    Still, I rise!
    (With apologies to Maya Angelou)

"Give a Damn"
    - C. M. Howe, Jr.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Can't we please clone the Iron Lady and have her for P.O.T.U.S.

Welcome to the Dark Side Purple....thinking Patriots hate that son of a bitch as much as you do....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Mr Obama has been an ongoing embarrassment to the dignity of the office and country he represents. I'm surprised he didn't try to take a selfie with the queen or tango with her while telling our good allies how to run their country. My apologies on behalf of may Americans, Purple, I am ashamed of the decline of the US's global image .

EDIT: Darth is right, AMERICANS should be capitalized
    I won't apologize for that useless SOB Fred...the 52% of the voting public, including all the dead and Illegals need to make amends for that bastard....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

What a coincidence.......I don't like him, either.

Fred - I think that his lack of dignity and diplomacy does the country he represents a great injustice - he's a "bumbling fool" - and now he's visited "us" I'm finally free to say it ......
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post

The thing about Presidents is that they have a position and an image to uphold – both internationally, and at home.

When I was in Portugal many years ago, I remember looking in the yard of a café we were about to visit. There was one single scrawny arsed chicken pecking about, and after waiting nearly 45 mins for our meal – chicken – I could guess what had just happened to it.

Obamah – to this day – reminds me of that chicken. “Scrawny”. Often to be seen at various Presidential addresses not even wearing a tie, just an open neck shirt. Sure, if it’s an informal situation, kick back and relax – but not when you step up to the podium as President. It does your country no favours.

You show no respect – you get no respect – President or not. And OB1’s disrespect of his position has not gone unnoticed.

So when your “Pres” came to England last week, the writing was on the wall. No way would we openly criticise your previous Presidents like we are doing now to Obamah. We would have simply respected his comments, and left it at that.

5 to ten years to reach a trade deal ? – so nothing has changed there – and I say that with no emotion. It’s always been the case, whether dealing with Europe or Britain. Trade with Europe or with Britain is about equal – and considering that Britain is currently a small part of Europe, it comes as no surprise that America would be shooting itself in the foot to openly differentiate between the two. This information is years old, so nothing has changed in the last decade in that respect.

What has changed, is that now we have a “scruffy” President coming over here telling us how to behave (what a joke) – and on top of that – he’s on his way out anyway. Not only is OB1 determined to leave office only to have every domestic decision he’s ever made reversed, he’s also busy abroad making himself equally unpopular.

Please America – next time vote for someone who knows instinctively when to wear a tie, and how to spare the rest of the world of pure rhetoric – someone with half a brain would be a start.

Obamah is fooling no-one over there – and now he’s fooling even less of us over here.

Hopefully, your future Presidents will be welcomed on our shores – but please – keep this guy in a straight jacket where he belongs …….

download.jpg

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Purple, unfortunately your right. Hopefully we can correct this.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links