• 6 Post By littletommy
  • 5 Post By grewen
  • 4 Post By Xracer
  • 1 Post By Xracer
  • 4 Post By phelonius

Thread: Trust me, I'm an engineer!

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

​JUST FOR LAUGHS!!! M.

I liked the double wheel contraption that the guy tried to go up the hill with...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

oh...that was scary. quite a few of those reminded me of the inventions I made when I was a kid
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I feel bad for those RC fliers! All that build time and Crunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    I feel bad for those RC fliers! All that build time and Crunch!
    When I was a much younger man with 4 boys, I loved watching those small cc gas engine planes that had the hand controls with the strings going to plane and always wanted one. So when the boys were old enough to enjoy it, I broke down and got one for "us" boys. We figured out how to get it going and proudly marched down to the local school field to try it. Cranked her up, had the older boy let go of it on the ground when I told him I was ready and off it went. Straight up, then straight down it went, crashing into the ground in several pieces. I walked away in great dismay and grief and that was the end of our flying days, forever. You never seen 5 sadder faces.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

A friend of mine was in a R/C flying club. One day a member showed up with his just finished F4U Corsair after a several year build. On its maiden flight it nosed over and slammed into the tarmac at full power! Needless to say the owner was heartbroken and never built another plane. After helping him build some of his much simpler craft I could understand.
    littletommy likes this.

For radio control flying, you just can't beat a blimp. It goes slow enough to let you recover from beginner mistakes
    It also goes slow enough to not damage much if it does crash. I gave one to a nephew. We flew it inside my brothers tractor shop. A building with huge indoor space
    where we had no wind to contend with. It was a lot of fun until he flew it high enough to get sucked into one of the big overhead fans. They were not made for that.
    Phelonius

Sponosred Links